Destiny 2 Raid Boost
Raids in Destiny 2 are 6-player cooperative missions that are of high difficulty, challenge, and require communication between players. Raids typically involve epic, climactic encounters against various bosses and have no waypoints or objectives. Raids require from players a good fireteam with knowledge of all mechanics, Completing a raid rewards guardians with loot that cannot be found elsewhere in the game.
Each boss fight also rewards a raid-specific legendary weapon or piece of armor. Completing the raid on Master Difficulty will give you the best rewards, such as an exotic weapon not found elsewhere, such as the Vex Mythoclast from the Vault of Glass or the Collective Obligation from Vow of the Disciple. Buy Raids Boost by Overgear to complete any raid in the game for a cheap price.
What are Destiny 2 Raids?
Just like in any other MMORPG, raids are a special activity that requires a team of high-skilled players to be completed. It is also a constant source of gear with a high power level and other rewards.
The problem is that raids are very difficult to be completed, especially if you are trying to do it with low-skilled teammates who have no experience in raiding. This is where Overgear comes to the scene.
Raids Carry Services
Our professional boosters are ready to complete any raid in the game as quickly as possible. With our help, you will be able to obtain the best possible weapons and armor, finish challenges and unlock achievements. Let's talk about specific raids starting from the fresh:
- Vow of the Disciple - this is the most popular and beautiful raid in the game, it has many new mechanics, a unique Pyramid setting, and a brand new boss - Rhulk, the Disciple of Witness. This raid was Added in the Year 5 Witch Queen Expansion.
- Vault of Glass - is one of the most popular raids in the game thanks to the weapons that can drop during its completion. Available for boosting in both normal and Master modes; This Raid was added in the year 4 Beyond Light Expansion.
- Deep Stone Crypt - this raid was added to the game in the Year 4 Beyond Light expansion. Has a list of unique legendary and exotic weapons for obtaining;
- Garden of Salvation - added to the game back in the Year 3 Shadowkeep expansion, this raid is still difficult and still profitable because of raid exotic.
- Last Wish - some players think that this is the most difficult raid in the game. It's true, but not with help from our boosters, though;
We are also ready to perform a list of raid-related services, including armor sets unlock and obtaining raid exotic weapons.
To make all of the services perfectly suitable for everyone, we offer a list of extra options for every raid carry service. For example, we are ready to complete any raid and as many runs as necessary until the desired raid exotic is unlocked, for example, Collective Obligation.
The exact requirements can vary in different services. However, most of the raid boosts require you to have an access to the necessary DLCs and soft cap power level. the master raid requires at least a 1581 power level.
You can get unique Exotics from each Destiny 2 Raid.
- Completing the Last Wish raid grants you the random chance to get One Thousand Voices Exotic Fusion Rifle. This bone-styled weapon shoots with the real beam of death that explodes a few moments after the hit. Massive target damage guaranteed.
- Garden of Salvation introduces us special raid-connected exotic quest for the new trace rifle — Divinity. A vex-themed vacuum cleaner with a powerful single-target debuff that increases damage to this target by 30%.
- Deep Stone Crypt is kinda special. Not to mention the Exotic Rocket Launcher — Eyes of Tomorrow, but this raid has the ultimate loot box at the end. You can reroll any possible raid drop, that you’ve acquired before. Easy God Rolls!
- Vow of the Disciple raid reward Collective Obligation can transfer void debuffs between enemies.
Is there a limit on how many raids boosts I can buy?
No, we don’t have any limits on the number of raid runs. You can get as much as you desire. You can use raid farming services every day.
How long does it take to complete the order?
Usually, it takes about an hour to complete the full raid. But it may take a bit longer if you want to learn about the tactics and tricks. Of course, the guaranteed weapons will require more than one raid run. So it may take several weekly resets.
Do you use any 3rd party programs?
No. Definitely not. Any cheats, hacks, bots, or something like that is strictly prohibited on our platform. We are making the safest service with only our pure skill.
What About Safety?
Our service is done by hand and with real pro players, without any cheats or bots. So, yes, your account will be 100% safe, if you will follow the simple rules during the service:
- Don’t log into your account during the piloted service.
- Don’t stay AFK in the self-play sessions
- Have fun and enjoy your raid recovery service with professional players
- Keep your boost a secret for anyone in the game chat. The developers may monitor that messages, huh. But you can tell about us in your clan Discord if you want!