Vault of Glass Raid
Buy Vault of Glass to complete the hardest raid in the game and get tons of valuable loot. Our Vault of Glass boost is a guaranteed way to successfully finish the raid and obtain a list of legendary weapons. You can also complete it with our Sherpas.
Vault of Glass or VoG raid is the first-ever raid in the history of Destiny. Many players were about to quit the game, but back in 2014, this raid has changed everything. This reason alone is enough for any Destiny player to visit it in 2021, in Destiny 2.
Note: If your guardian doesn't have a 1300-1310 power level, this service will cost more due to the difficulty. We don't level up your character's power lvl. Please, use our power leveling service.
You can buy a Monthly subscription — you pay for 4 raids and get 1 free run! You will get 5 total runs for one Guardian with a discount.
Flawless Run of the raid is available only for Piloted boosting.
- Weekly challenge - we will complete the current raid-related weekly challenge to get you additional rewards;
- Flawless Run - raid will be completed without a single death. Only for Piloted method;
- With secret chests - all secret chests with additional loot will be found during the raid;
- Pearl of Glass Triumph - this triumph requires completion of several difficult challenges, it gives you a unique Bitterpearl Shader and our boosters are ready to complete them just for you;
- 1 Vex Mythoclast guaranteed - you are granted to get a Mex Mythoclast Exotic rifle;
- 1 Fatebringer guaranteed - we will obtain you one of the best legendary hand cannons in the game;
- 1 Full armor set - if you want to get a unique armor set, this is an option for you;
- All raids bundle - profitable bundle with completion of all raids in the game, including Vault of Glass;
- With a live stream - choose this option if you want to monitor the progress of the boost online;
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Vault of Glass raid run completed;
- Chance to get a unique fusion/auto rifle Vex Mythoclast;
- Chance to get the best hand cannon Fatebringer;
- New top-tier weapons from Destiny 1 vanilla raid;
- Unique emblem for completing Vault of Glass raid.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose extra options if needed, and place an order;
- we'll contact you in the live chat or via email;
- order completion will be started within 30 minutes or in the agreed time;
- if you chose the piloted method, our booster will take your character (using VPN). In the case of the self-play option, you'll be simply invited to the boosters party in the game;
- we'll start completing the Vault of Glass carry service;
- if you chose extra options, we'll keep them in mind and complete them too. For example, we'll complete Vault of Glass flawlessly if the corresponding option has been selected;
- we'll notify you about the order completion or you'll see it by yourself;
- enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot.
- Destiny 2 account with the last DLC;
- 1310 light lvl.
Please note that recently developers changed their security and in-game surveillance system and could issue account suspension for some activities. We cannot affect their actions in any possible way. So we take every precaution available to avoid the risks that are involved. Make sure to follow all instructions of our managers and boosters before and during your order.
What is Vault of Glass
Vault of Glass is a Raid located on Venus, located in the Vex structure of the same name. With Season of the Splicer, this legendary raid returns renewed! The Vault of Glass includes a number of challenging puzzles, unique enemies, and boss fights, as well as various traps to instantly kill the entire party if performed incorrectly. So what enemies can you meet there and why are they dangerous? They are very powerful and smart. There you can see their list:
Notable weapons dropped in Vault of Glass
- Vision of Confluence - Legendary Scout Rifle
- Corrective Measure - Legendary Machine Gun
- Praedyth's Revenge - Legendary Sniper Rifle
- Found Verdict - Legendary Shotgun
- Hezen Vengeance - Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Fatebringer - Legendary Hand Cannon
- Vex Mythoclast - Exotic Fusion Rifle
Our service offers you help with obtaining these weapons or their adept versions. We work only with professional boosters, so you can just rely on us and lean on the back of your seat! Also, we provide VoG raid boost service, if you need any other options except weapons!
Can you play Vault of Glass in Destiny 2?
VoG is the new raid that came from Destiny 1. It was returned to the game with minimized changes!
How long doest it take to complete Vault of Glass raid?
Usual raid run can take around an hour after the start of the boost. However, additional options can affect the estimated time of completion.
Is it possible to complete the raid in solo?
While some specific raid-related challenges can be done alone, it is impossible to fully complete the raid without a reliable team.
A detailed explanation of the VoG raid run is in our guide. Check it out!