Destiny 2 Grasp of Avarice Master
Buy Grasp Of Avarice dungeon master difficulty carry with our PRO players and you will get new weapons, Thorn armor set, and a Gjallarhorn with additional options. Contact us and we will find a strong sherpas fireteam to complete it quickly. Save your time with this ultimate boost for D2 with Overgear!
What you will get
- The Grasp Of Avarice dungeon on master difficulty - completed;
- Exotic Sparrow for the first completion;
- Dungeon last boss loot - guaranteed: the chance to get: Matador 64 Shotgun, Eyasluna hand cannon, 1000 Yard Stare sniper rifle;
- Corrupting Echo Armor Pieces with extra mod slots.;
- Bonus experience for your seasonal artifact, power lvl, and season pass level;
- Gjallarhorn guaranteed - we'll farm Gjallarhorn exotic rocket launcher and you will get it guaranteed!
- All collectibles - we'll obtain all 12 Wilhelm-7 messages from this dungeon and you will get The Richest Dead Man Alive triumph and Hraesveglur Exotic Ornament;
- With the secret chests - we will find and open all hidden chests in this dungeon. That's a lot of bonus weapons and armor pieces for you;
- With a live stream - we will stream all the farming processes for you;
- Monthly subscription - subscribe and get five weeks for the price of four! We'll farm all of the dungeons during the month - 4 times per week - but you pay only for 3!. You will get one free run and get more loot every week! Be advised - completion time when you place an order is shown for weekly completion;
- Different characters - we will complete dungeons on different characters to maximize your loot and save your time;
- Grasp of Avarice Solo Flawless - The Grasp of Avarice dungeon boost will be completed solo and without dying - you will get triumph and Piratical Ambitions emblem. Only for piloted method;
- Grasp of Avarice Flawless - All encounters in the dungeon will be completed without dying. Only for Piloted method. You will be rewarded with an Ensilvered Snare exclusive shader and triumph;
- Grasp of Avarice Solo - All encounters in the dungeon will be completed solo. Only for Piloted method.
- Destiny 2 with the Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack expansion purchased;
- 1345+ power level.
How our service works
- Choose extra options if you need, and place an order;
- We'll contact you in the live chat or via email;
- Order completion will be started within 30 minutes or in the agreed time;
- If you chose the piloted method, our booster will take your character (using VPN). In the case of the self-play option - available only for PC, you'll be simply invited to the boosters party in the game;
- We'll start completing runs in any order at your request for the self-play option;
- If you chose extra options, we'll keep them in mind and complete them too. For example, we'll find and open all the secret chests if the corresponding options have been selected;
- We'll notify you about the Grasp Of Avarice boost completion or you'll see it by yourself;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot.
Please note that recently developers changed their security and in-game surveillance system and could issue account suspension for some activities. We cannot affect their actions in any possible way. So we take every precaution available to avoid the risks that are involved. Make sure to follow all instructions of our managers and boosters before and during your order.
Destiny 2 Grasp of Avarice FAQ
What is the dungeon in Destiny 2?
Dungeons are shorter versions of Raids and challenging pinnacle activities. They feature bosses, different mechanics but can be completed in a fireteam or solo. There are checkpoints after certain encounters, which allow the player to leave a Dungeon safely and continue from the checkpoint when they return.
How many dungeons does Destiny 2 have?
Right now four dungeons are available: Prophecy, Shattered Throne, Pit of Heresy, and Grasp of Avarice, also known as The Loot Cave.
How long does it take to complete the order?
Usually, it takes about 40 minutes to complete the full dungeon. But it may take a bit longer if you want to learn about the tactics and tricks. Of course, the desired weapon and armor rolls will require more than one dungeon run. So it may take several weekly resets and we offer you to buy a monthly subscription with one free run.