Vex Mythoclast Guaranteed
Buy Vex Mythoclast at Overgear and get it guaranteed! We will kill the last boss in VoG 3 times a week - on 3 of your guardians to increase the chance - this is what the base price includes!
Vex Mythoclast is one of the best fusion rifles in the game! After the launch of Season 15, it received a big buff. Damage in PvE was increased by 40%. Range, rate of fire, and stability were increased, and the charging time of the linear rifle was reduced from 820 to 533. With our Vex Mythoclast weapon boost, this fusion rifle will quickly become yours.
Note: If your guardian doesn't have a 1300-1310 power level, this service will cost more due to the difficulty. Please, use our power leveling service.
What you will get
- Vex Mythoclast exotic fusion rifle guaranteed;
- Vault of Glass raid drop;
- All items and resources that might drop during this farm;
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact;
- Some Vault of Glass raid completion.
- Full raid farm - We will fully complete the Vault of Glass raid for you on all of your guardians during the Vex Mythoclast Carry Service. This means that if this gun drops on the 21st try, we'll fully farm 21 VoG raids! You'll obtain lots of additional loot during the raid runs and also a chance to get the best hand cannon Fatebringer;
- Catalyst - We will complete the catalyst requirements (solving a puzzle in the VoG) for you. The catalyst grants additional stability and damage after a kill and you won't lose the Overcharge stacks when the weapon is stowed outside of Linear Fusion Rifle Mode;
- Catalyst Masterwork - We will complete the Catalyst Masterwork requirements for your Catalyst, so it will start working! It is necessary that the catalyst has already been received by you, or you can choose the option above;
- With a live stream - We will stream all the farming processes for you. You'll be able to watch how this fusion rifle is farmed by yourself and to talk with the booster.
- We'll start your order in 30 minutes;
- It is still a random drop, so completion time isn't defined, but we guarantee that you will get it.
How our service works
- Choose extra options if needed, and place an order;
- We'll contact you in the live chat or via email;
- Order completion will be started within 30 minutes or in the agreed time;
- If you chose the piloted method, our booster will take your character (using VPN). In the case of the self-play option, you'll be simply invited to the boosters party in the game;
- Once a week boosters will drive your character and make 3 attempts to obtain Vex Mythoclast. You pay once, and we will end farming as soon as you get your gun;
- If you chose extra options, we'll keep them in mind and complete them too. For example, we'll fully complete Vault of Glass if the corresponding option has been selected;
- We'll notify you about the order completion or you'll see it by yourself;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot.
- Destiny 2 account with the last DLC and seasonal content available;
- 1310+ base light to start the raid;
- If you don't have 1310 light, you need to have at least 1300 light lvl to use the "LIGHT LVL" option, by the way, there is our power leveling service.
Please note that recently developers changed their security and in-game surveillance system and could issue account suspension for some activities. We cannot affect their actions in any possible way. So we take every precaution available to avoid the risks that are involved. Make sure to follow all instructions of our managers and boosters before and during your order.
Destiny 2 Vex Mythoclast FAQ
Is Vex Mythoclast rare?
Yes, it is. Drop chance is around 3%, so you will need lots of tries of raid runs to obtain it. With our Vex Mythoclast Carry Service, you will be able to forget about raid farming by trusting our professional boosters.
Is Vex Mythoclast good in Destiny 2?
Currently, it's a meta gun. And it will be in trend long time!
Why is Vex Mythoclast so good?
Unlike other fusion rifles, it has no charge time; a single squeeze of the trigger fires a shot, and it is capable of sustained fire, making it behave more like an auto rifle while benefiting from fusion rifle perks on armor.