Destiny 2 Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst Boost
Buy Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst for Exotic Combat Bow and get it guaranteed! Catalyst will add the new perk on your Hierarchy of Needs . Our pro-players will obtain this catalyst and can masterwork it!
The Catalyst for the Hierarchy of Needs just makes it better, as it helps lower the draw time. The perk is called Protocol: Emergency Scramble. Deploying the Guidance Ring or striking targets with Apollonic Tangent arrows improves both draw time and reload speed for a “moderate” duration.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Hierarchy of Needs Exotic Bow Catalyst;
- Chance to obtain legendary weapons and gear;
- All items and resources that drop during this farm;
- Experience for your Season Pass and Artifact.
- Normal — available boosters will work on a first-come, first-served basis;
- Express — your order will be prioritised, so a separate and always free team will complete the ordere ASAP.
- Hierarchy of Needs — if you don't have this exotic yet, we will unlock it for you. Due to the exotic dropping randomly, completion time may increase;
- Catalyst Masterwork — we will complete your Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst Masterwork requirements, so its buff will start working;
- Spire of the Watcher completion - we will complete the entire dungeon for you;
- Stream — we will stream all the farming processes for you.
- Destiny 2 Account with the Witch Queen Deluxe Edition or Dungeon Key;
- 1810 Power Level.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select preferred options and place an order;
- We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email;
- We’ll find you a team of experienced boosters who fits your schedule the best;
- For your convenience, we will create a Discord chat where you can communicate with your manager and track order progress;
- At the appointed time, our professional player will take your character and start completing the Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst boosting;
- We'll notify you about the service completion;
- Enjoy the Hierarchy of Needs catalyst boost! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot.
Destiny 2 Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst FAQ
What does the Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst do?
This catalyst gives the Hierarchy of Needs a new perk - Protocol: Emergency Scramble. Deploying the Guidance Ring or striking targets with Apollonic Tangent arrows improves both draw time and reload speed for a “moderate” duration.
How many kills do I need for the Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst masterwork?
You need to kill 400 enemies to complete it, it won't be easy. Buy Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst Carry Service and we'll do everything for you!
Please note that recently developers changed their security and in-game surveillance system and could issue account suspension Hierarchy of Needs Catalyst Boosting. We cannot affect their actions in any possible way. So we take every precaution available to avoid the risks that are involved. Make sure to follow all instructions of our managers and boosters before and during your order.