We’ve got a new favorite meal for a breakfast — herb baked eggs from World of Warcraft! Following the tradition, Denis Gondyk baked it especially for us. Follow him on Facebook, this chef is a true master of cooking.
We’ll throw it now to Denis. Read the original recipe and make herb baked eggs yourselves.
Hello folks! Very often I start my day with eggs cooked in various manners. Going through the pages of World of Warcraft Official Cookbook I couldn’t pass up herb baked eggs. I cooked it and am going to show you how I did it. The result is amazing. Try it out!
How cooking Herb baked eggs
- 4 eggs;
- a dash of fresh thyme, rosemary, and parsley;
- a dash of salt and pepper;
- 1-2 tablespoons of grated parmesan;
- 2 tablespoons of 30%-fat cream;
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter;
- freshly-baked ciabatta.
- Turn on the upper heat in your oven and set your pan just under it;
- Mix parmesan with salt, pepper, and chopped herbs;
- Crack 4 eggs and divide them into two bowls;
- Grab 2 baking bowls, divide the cream and the butter evenly between them; set the bowls on the baking pan and leave for 2-3 minutes. The surface should start bubbling by then;
- Take out the baking bowls and add two eggs to each bowl;
- Add parmesan and the herbs and put the bowls back into the oven for 3-5 minutes. When the egg whites are no longer runny, take out the bowls;
- While the eggs are in the oven, dry ciabatta just a little bit using a heavy frying pan. A minute for a side on maximum heat would be enough. The bread will become crispy from the outside but will remain soft from the inside. And prepare yourself a cup of coffee to complete a perfect morning kit.
Guys, this is very tasty. Dip the bread into the yolk and make a sip of coffee. Strongly recommended!