Forest strider drumsticks — yet another dish from World of Warcraft prepared for us by Denis Gondyuk, a fantastic Ukrainian chef. Read the original recipe and try to cook it yourselves.
Visit Denis’s page on Facebook: fb.com/carrotodessa
We’ll throw it now to the chef.
It’s an incredible feeling — holding a big turkey drumstick. Feels like standing on a hilltop and take chunks out of it, like a giant barbarian. Despite its simplicity — a crispy fragrant crust, a tender meat, and a fresh green salad — this dish has its own charm.
- 4 turkey drumsticks;
- 2 teaspoons of smoked or simply sea salt;
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder;
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander;
- 1 teaspoon of dried marjoram;
- 0,5 teaspoon of paprika;
- 2 tablespoons of wine vinegar.
How Cooking Forest Strider Drumsticks
1. Preheat your oven up to 200 degrees C;
2. Rense the drumsticks under running water and dry with some paper towels;
3. Mix all the spices and salt;
4. Slightly oil the meat with the wine vinegar and thoroughly
bread it in the spices;
5. Put the meat on a pan covered with foil and bake during 20 minutes. Then decrease the temperature up to 180 degrees and bake 40-60 more minutes. You’d better refer to a temperature inside the meat. It should not exceed 79 degrees. In such a manner you’ll have a juicy good-looking meat. Anyways, I recommend trying a bite of meat before taking it off the oven.
6. Prepare some vegetable as a garnish. I put myself some arugula, on which I poured some oil and lemon juice.