Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent WoW Mount Boost
Buy Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent and achieve the inner peace riding on top of this magnificent dragon through the clouds.
Luckily, the world of Azeroth isn’t based solely on western culture and that’s how we’re able to get these beautiful eastern dragons into our collections! However, actually getting one can prove much harder than one might initially think. Despite being a drop from an open world mob, this cloud serpent can require even more work from you than some Heroic only raid mounts.
The problem with world mobs is that all the other players in your realm become your enemy. You can spend up to an hour waiting for the damn mob to spawn, only for someone to get ahead of you and steal the kill. And if that happens, you have no other choice but to wait 30-60 minutes for the next attempt. That might not’ve been so bad, had the mount a higher drop chance. But when there’s less than a 1% drop rate, every attempt counts.
That’s why many players go to great lengths to get the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent. They create new characters on empty realms, level them up to kill the Huolon (the mob dropping the mount), install addons to make it easier tracking Huolon’s respawning, etc. And in the end, it can still take you hundreds of attempts to get this mount, simply due to how low the chances for success are. If you ask us, that’s too much hassle for a mount.
But, there is an alternative! The mount is available though the Black Market and we’ll help you to get it quickly and painlessly!
What you will get
- Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent mount;
- Dedicated professional Auction House traders who will keep track on auctions;
A high (95%+) buyout success;
- Black Market order completion.
- It is recommended to create an additional account with the purchased Dragonflight expansion for security and convenience;
You need to have the Character Transfer purchased on your account;
- Level 70 character.
How it works
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- We need you to provide us with an additional subaccount (for the safety of your main account);
- The booster will pilot your new character on a new subaccount, while you can play at the same time. For the US region, you can pick the Self-play option. Also, you can choose the Remote Control option if you don't want to share your account;
- Our player will monitor Black Market on various realms until we find the mount you need;
- We will level up a character on that account to 70 level (it's necessary to make a bid on AH);
- After we get the mount in the bag, you can ask us to learn it or we can let you learn it by yourself;
- Mount will be added to your collection and will be available for all subaccounts within the same Battle.net as long as the subaccounts are within the same region;
- We will not use your gold or resources;
- We will notify you about Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
Wow thundering onyx cloud serpent faq
How do you get the thundering onyx cloud serpent?
Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent is a rare drop from Huolon. Despite having a name and unique appearance, Huolon is just an elite cloud serpent mob flying around the Timeless Isle. Technically, to get the mount, all you have to do is kill the serpent and loot its body.
However, due to the extremely low drop change, whether you’d be getting the mount or not would highly depend on your luck. Also, since the mob is flying, ranged classes would have easier time bringing it down.
How rare is the thundering onyx cloud serpent?
The Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent has less than 1% drop chance from the Huolon mob. Despite being in a game for roughly a decade, not so many players have it, likely due to how tedious the acquisition process can be.
How many times a day can you kill huolon?
There is no limit to how many times per day you can kill Huolon in your attempts to get the Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent mount. That being said, it’s worth noting that Huolon has 30-60 minute respawn time.
How do i farm huolon?
Huolon is the type of farming where the other players are your greatest enemies. Thus, many resort to creating a new character on a mostly empty realm where you’re unlikely to meet any competition for the mount.
Of course, you’ll also have to level said character at least to the level of the Timeless Isle, so that you can more or less comfortably deal with Huolon. Many also prefer to use addons to keep an eye on Huolon’s reset, since waiting for his reset manually can be an extremely grading experience. It’s also worth checking out the serpent’s flying route, though its mostly just flies in circles in the eastern part of the Isle.
And finally, since Huolon is a flying enemy, it’s generally better to fight the serpent with a ranged class character. Regretfully, there’s nothing you can really do to increase the mount’s low drop chance.