Keystone Master Season Four
Buy Keystone Master Season Four to receive a unique seasonal mount and increase your Mythic+ rating. Our KSM boost service will support you in dungeons and help you easily get the reward you need.
Shadowlands Keystone Master Achievement becomes the main goal for many players in every new season. Completion of this challenge gives your characters the opportunity to ride a unique Restoration Deathwalker mount. However, KSM becomes a not-so-easy task for most WoW players, but don't forget, that you can buy KSM from Overgear, and skip the hardest part.
For the achievement, you need to complete each +15 dungeon on Fortified and Tyrannical weeks. Thus, you can buy WoW Keystone Master from our professional boosters and avoid the process of searching for really nice party. With KSM carry from Overgear you won't even notice, how mount and achievement reach your collection. Also, you will have a chance to get 288 ilvl loot from each dungeon and 304 ilvl rewards from Great Vault. And during Summer Sale you will get one free loot trader for each run, so you can increase your chances to equip your character.
You can divide your Keystone Master boost into 4 sessions if you want to increase the number of Great Vault rewards.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- All required M+15 dungeons completed. 8 for Tyrannical week and 8 for Fortified;
- Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season Four achievement;
- Restoration Deathwalker mount as a reward;
- 2000+ mythic rating after Keystone Master boost;
- One bonus loot trader for each run;
- Chance to get 288 ilvl gear from each dungeon;
- Great Vault reward with 304 ilvl;
- Opportunity to improve your Mythic+ gear up to maximum Rank 12 (298 ilvl) with Valor points.
- Loot traders - choose the number of traders to increase your chances to get end-of-dungeon loot.
- Level 60 Character.
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join his team yourself in self-play;
- Usually, full order completion takes about 10 days because of affix rotation. You can discuss the sсhedule with our players and decide how many sessions for boost you want to get;
- If you have some completed Mythic+ dungeons, it will decrease lead time;
- If you choose piloted mode, boosters will take your character on the appointed dates and time slots;
- Our team provides you with dungeon completion in time, so you’ll gain a maximum Mythic+ score for your chosen level. You can take part in fights in self-play mode, but our boosters can complete run even without your impact;
- We will notify you about Keystone Master Season Four boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
What do you get for the Keystone Master Achievement?
The main and the most desired reward for unlocking this achievement is a Restoration Deathwalker - a unique mount that is also a perfect demonstration of the player's skill and experience.
How do you get the Keystone Master Achievement?
Task sounds simple: all you have to do is to reach 2000+ of mythic+ rating in the current season. However, for many players this task can be almost impossible to complete.
How hard is it to get the Keystone Master Achievement?
Mythic dungeons with high keys are one of the most difficult activities in the game. It requires a perfect knowledge of strategies and tactics for each dungeon, a good team to play with, and a huge amount of free time.
What percentage of WoW players get Keystone Master?
Around 25% of players with 60 lvl characters on their accounts got the achievement during the current season.
Can you still get Keystone Master Season 1?
No, you can complete only achievements of the current season. So don't miss your chance to get your reward right now if you still don't do it.
How many points is a Keystone Master?
The number depends on the current season. In Shadowlands Season 4 it's 2000 Mythic+ points.
Shadowlands Season 4 dungeons List:
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder (Shadowlands)
- Tazavesh: So'leah’s Gambit (Shadowlands)
- Operation Mechagon: Junkyard (Battle for Azeroth)
- Operation Mechagon: Workshop (Battle for Azeroth)
- Return to Karazhan: Lower (Legion)
- Return to Karazhan: Upper (Legion)
- Grimrail Depot (Warlords of Draenor)
- Iron Docks (Warlords of Draenor)