Mage Tower Challenge Boost
Buy Mage Tower Timewalking carry at Overgear. Get your class-specific transmog sets in our fully customizable offer by completing Mage Tower challenges.
If you also want the Mage-Bound Spelltome mount for the completion of all challenges, switch from the "Certain Tower" to a "Spelltome Bundle" in the "Completion Type" section. Choose Mage Tower Challenges boost and complete any challenge you want without breaking a sweat!
Note: No account sharing is required. Boosters use remote control software, playing for your character directly on your PC and protecting you from any Blizzard-related consequences for your account. Our support will quickly connect you to the booster, making boosting simple and comfortable. With the remote control, you can be sure that your Mage Tower results will be yours forever!
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Guaranteed Mage Tower completion;
- Transmogrification set of your class - the recolor of Tier 20 set from Tomb of Sargeras;
- Fel Werebear form - the special reward for Guardian Druids;
- A Towering Success achievement unlocked for completion of at least one challenge;
- Book-mount Mage-Bound Spelltome and an achievement A Tour of Towers for completion of all the 7 challenges which require different classes and specs.
- I need one more class - choose all challenges you are interested in. If you don't have the required class for Mage Tower completion, our boosters will create a trial character to get the job done. In that case, achievement will be shared for the whole account;
- Express start - your order will be prioritized and will begin 15 minutes after the purchase is done.
- LVL 50+ character;
- Item LVL 50+ gear.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select preferred options and place an order;
- We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email;
- All the details will be discussed beforehand and the start time will be set according to your schedule;
- We’ll find you a booster who fits in your schedule the best;
- Our online support will help you to establish a required connection via remote control software with the booster;
- At the appointed time, our professional player will take your character and start the service;
- We'll notify you about the order completion;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot.
If you still have some questions or want some unusual options — feel free to text us! Even at 3:00 AM :) We're 24/7 online!
HOW MAGE TOWER BOOST WORKS IN 9.2?
Mage Tower made a comeback without big gameplay and balance changes in comparison to the original Legion event. It will be available for you when you reach 50 level. However, you do not have to build the tower itself like you used to do back in the Legion expansion.
Mage Tower consists of seven challenges. Each one is extremely difficult and requires a perfect knowledge of your character's skills and abilities. There is one challenge for a tank spec, one challenge for a healing spec, and 5 challenges for DPS specs. DPS challenges are considered to be a bit easier than tank and healing ones. It means that you need at least 3 characters to complete all 7 challenges: Death Knight, Demon Hunter, and Paladin will be perfect choices.
Each time you start a challenge, you will participate in a new one available for your spec, until everything is completed. By completing all 7 challenges you will get a Mage-Bound Spelltome flying mount.
Each challenge has its own set of rewards. You can get rare transmog sets, mounts and forms for druids by completing them.
By buying Mage Tower Challenge from Overgear, you get a guarantee of a successfully completed challenge for any specialization you need. Don't think about special preparations and dozens of unsuccessful tries, our boosters will do the job with maximum efficiency.
LIST OF ALL CHALLENGES AND SPEC REQUIREMENTS
Closing the Eye - Archmage Xylem
- Frost Death Knight
- Havoc Demon Hunter
- Survival Hunter
- Subtlety Rogue
- Arms Warrior
An Impossible Foe - Agatha
- Unholy Death Knight
- Feral Druid
- Fire Mage
- Outlaw Rogue
- Elemental Shaman
- Fury Warrior
The God-Queen's Fury - Sigryn
- Arcane Mage
- Retribution Paladin
- Assassination Rogue
- Enhancement Shaman
- Demonology Warlock
Feltotem's Fall - Tugar Bloodtotem
- Beast Mastery Hunter
- Windwalker Monk
- Discipline Priest
- Destruction Warlock
Thwarting the Twins - Raest Magespear
- Balance Druid
- Marksmanship Hunter
- Frost Mage
- Shadow Priest
- Affliction Warlock
The Highlord's Return - Highlord Kruul
- Blood Death Knight
- Vengeance Demon Hunter
- Guardian Druid
- Brewmaster Monk
- Protection Paladin
- Protection Warrior
End of the Risen Threat - Lord Erdris Thorn
- Restoration Druid
- Mistweaver Monk
- Holy Paladin
- Holy Priest
- Restoration Shaman