Mage Tower Challenge Boost
Pre-order the Mage Tower Timewalking carry at Overgear. Legion timewalking is the most anticipated feature of 9.1.5 patch and now it is here! Get your class-specific transmog sets and for completion of all 7 different challenges, you will be rewarded with a unique flying Book-mount - Mage-Bound Spelltome.
Let us know in chat for what classes and specs you want to complete the Mage Tower challenges!
There are 7 Challenges: 1 for tanks, 1 for healers, and 5 for the DPS specs. Each challenge was designed specifically for several specs. You can't use not a proper spec for the challenge. For example, if you are a warlock then Thwarting the Twins you can do only as an Affliction warlock.
For a comfort mage tower completion, you need a character of 45, 50, or 60 level with epic gear not less than 50 ilvl. The best way to do the Mage Tower is to have a 60 level character with at least 210 ilvl. If you want to complete a challenge on the class that doesn't have the proper level or ilvl - let us know in chat and Overgear will do everything to make all needed preparations.
Warning! Mage tower is only available during the Legion Timewalking event! The closest one will be in early December. The event lasts for 2 weeks instead of one week like it usually works for other timewalking activities.
- A Towering Success achievement for completion of at least one challenge;
- Transmogrification set of your class - the recolor of Tier 20 set from Tomb of Sargeras;
- Special reward for Guardian Druids - new Werebear from;
- Book-mount Mage-Bound Spelltome and an achievement A Tour of Towers for completion of all the 7 challenges which require different classes and specs;
HOW IT WORKS
- After you've placed an order our manager will contact you in the chat on the website;
- All the details will be discussed beforehand and the start time will be set according to your schedule;
- Discord chat will be created so that you could track the progress of your order. Our booster will drive your character.
- For 60 level characters 210+ ilvl epic gear;
- For 50 level 115+ilvl epic gear;
- For 45 level 52+ ilvl epic gear;
- There is no requirements for legendaries, covenants and else.
- ~1 hour per challenge;