Sylvanas Windrunner Kill
Get Sylvanas Windrunner Kill service in SoD raid in any difficulty and defeat her during the nearest CD. Overgear is always ready to provide you with any of your in-game necessities. In case you need a particular boss either for achievement progress or a potential gear upgrade, this is the exact offer you have been looking for!
With us, you don’t have to worry about getting into the raid or setting up and leading your own one. Killing bosses has never been easier before!
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Sylvanas kill with personal loot;
- Chance on getting the 233/246/259 ilvl items (depends on raid difficulty);
- Chance on getting gear with Domination Socket, like Epaulettes of the Master Ranger;
- Chance to get extremely unique weapons, like Rae'shalare, Death's Whisper (ilvl may vary due to raid difficulty).
- Achievements which depends on raid difficulty - like Ahead of the Curve for Heroic and Cutting Edge for Mythic;
- Bonus mount Vengeance's Reins from the last boss in mythic difficulty.
HOW IT WORKS: PILOTED
- Select preferred options like difficulty and the bosses, and place an order;
- We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email;
- All the details will be discussed beforehand and the start time will be set according to your schedule;
- We’ll find you a team of experienced boosters who fits in your schedule the best;
- For your convenience, we will create a Discord chat where you can communicate with your raid manager and track order progress;
- At the appointed time, our professional player will take your character and join the raid;
- We'll inform you when the run is completed;
- Enjoy the results of Sylvanas boost! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot.
HOW IT WORKS: SELF-PLAY
- The only difference from the Piloted is that you play your character instead of a booster;
- At the appointed time, you will get an invitation in the game and summon to the raid to get carried.
Sylvanas Windrunner Boss Fight
The last boss of every raid in WoW is usually very difficult to defeat even in Normal mode. However, with proper gear and an experienced team, it is more than real. To defeat Sylvanas Windrunner you need to get through 3 phases and bring Sylvanas health down to 50%. At mythic difficulty SoD Sylvanas Windrunner kill will be counted at 45% of her health.
The first phase is a DPS and brain check for most of the teams. Deal damage, reset stacks with Sylvanas arrows, and simply don’t die. However, most of the random LFG raids stack right there.
The next stop is phase 2. A lot of running at narrow bridges with holes and a bit of push-back mechanics. The pre-last platform can become a wall for a lot of players. You need a lot of DPS, raid saves, and sprints to reach this platform ASAP.
Phase 3 is mostly around 3 things: tanks, dispels, and raids positioning. Dispels require some communication between healers and tanks. 3rd phase is also a very high DPS check.
With that being said even after some months after the 9.1 release a lot of raids can’t simply do Sylvanas kill heroic.
That’s why Sylvanas Windrunner carry is so popular at Overgear as a boosting service. Sylvanas boost allows you to skip all that clown fiesta at LFG groups.
Sylvanas, Kel Thuzad kill FAQ
How long killing Sylvanas may take?
It won't take more than 2 hours on any difficulty.
Who are my boosters?
The most experienced guilds and teams that Overgear has chosen. They are the veterans of raiding. The best raiding group you can imagine, in other words :) Sylvanas boost can't be done by some casual players anyway.
Where is Kel Thuzad in Shadowlands?
You will find him in the role of the last boss before Sylvanas herself, in the end of the Frostwyrm Lair.
How many items does Kel Thuzad drop?
This boss drops up to 5 various items, including 2 rings, 1 Phylactery and 2 random drops.
How do I skip Kel Thuzad Shadowlands?
You can skip the boss himself, but you can skip several stages before him to reach Kel Thuzad quicker. To do it, don't use the portal to the Eye of the Jailer, and speak to the Ebon Blade NPC. He will open a direct portal to the Kel Thuzad, if at least one member of your raid has completed a Damned If You Don’t quest.