Sylvanas Windrunner Kill
Get Sylvanas Windrunner Kill service in SoD raid in any difficulty and defeat her during the nearest CD. Overgear is always ready to provide you with any of your in-game necessities.
Sylvanas like every other last boss of Fated raids gives players an opportunity to loot 285 ilvl items in Normal, 298 ilvl items in Heroic, and 311 ilvl gear in Mythic. Also, the drop table of this encounter includes such BiS gear like Old Warrior's Soul trinket, Edge of Night knife, and Rae'shalare, Death's Whisper legendary bow.
In case you need a particular boss either for achievement progress or a potential gear upgrade, this is the exact offer you have been looking for! With us, you don’t have to worry about getting into the raid or setting up and leading your own one. Killing bosses has never been easier before!
Note: only one Shadowlands raid is available in the Fated mode each week. However, you can order any Shadowlands raid at any time, even if it is not currently in rotation. You may contact our managers via live chat to find out more about the raid rotation.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Kel'Thuzad - we'll complete this additional boss to give you a chance to loot some BiS items;
- Loot traders - choose the number of traders to increase your chances to get BiS loot.
- 60 level character.
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join his team yourself in self-play;
- At the appointed time, you'll get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode;
- Make sure that you hit boss at least once, otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- You can die after the boss fight starts, or you can stay alive and perform all required mechanics. Our boosters will help you to learn it quickly;
- We will notify you about Sylvanas Windrunner Kill boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
Sylvanas Windrunner Boss Fight
The last boss of every raid in WoW is usually very difficult to defeat even in Normal mode. However, with proper gear and an experienced team, it is more than real. To defeat Sylvanas Windrunner you need to get through 3 phases and bring Sylvanas health down to 50%. At mythic difficulty SoD Sylvanas Windrunner kill will be counted at 45% of her health.
The first phase is a DPS and brain check for most of the teams. Deal damage, reset stacks with Sylvanas arrows, and simply don’t die. However, most of the random LFG raids stack right there.
The next stop is phase 2. A lot of running at narrow bridges with holes and a bit of push-back mechanics. The pre-last platform can become a wall for a lot of players. You need a lot of DPS, raid saves, and sprints to reach this platform ASAP.
Phase 3 is mostly around 3 things: tanks, dispels, and raids positioning. Dispels require some communication between healers and tanks. 3rd phase is also a very high DPS check.
Even in 9.2.5 patch a lot of raids can’t simply do Sylvanas kill Heroic and Mythic.
That’s why Sylvanas Windrunner carry is so popular at Overgear as a boosting service. Sylvanas boost allows you to skip all that clown fiesta at LFG groups.
Sylvanas, Kel Thuzad kill FAQ
How long killing Sylvanas may take?
It won't take more than 2 hours on any difficulty with our Mythic Sylvanas carry.
Who are my boosters?
The most experienced guilds and teams that Overgear has chosen. They are the veterans of raiding. The best raiding group you can imagine, in other words :) Sylvanas boost can't be done by some casual players anyway.
Where is Kel Thuzad in Shadowlands?
You will find him in the role of the last boss before Sylvanas herself, at the end of the Frostwyrm Lair.
How many items does Kel Thuzad drop?
This boss drops up to 5 various items, including 2 rings, 1 Phylactery, and 2 random drops.
How do I skip Kel Thuzad Shadowlands?
You can skip the boss himself, but you can skip several stages before him to reach Kel Thuzad quicker. To do it, don't use the portal to the Eye of the Jailer, and speak to the Ebon Blade NPC. He will open a direct portal to the Kel Thuzad, if at least one member of your raid has completed a Damned If You Don’t quest.