Sanctum of Domination Raid Boost
Order Sanctum of Domination Raid Boost services on Overgear and get guaranteed completion of the raid. We have a Sanctum of Domination raid carry every day either self-play or piloted. 278-311 ilvl gear from SoD in Fated mode that will make your progress much easier at each aspect of the game in WoW Shadowlands Season 4. Also, you still have an opportunity to loot mounts from the Nine and Mythic Sylvanas, and our players make this process as easy as it can be possible.
Stop wasting your time in LFG — get your loot today with Overgear! Book a slot in our live chat and enjoy WoW raid boosting!
Build your custom order
Steps for ordering
Register for free and get a discount on your first purchase
Chat with the booster before paying and specify order details
Place an order and pay for it
Wait for the booster to finish your order
Confirm the order delivery. The booster gets paid only now
Leave a review about the booster’s job to help others make the right choice
Lowest prices possible. No intermediaries!
Chat with boosters directly before you place an order
Experienced and friendly support ready to solve any problems
We approve only boosters who use all measures to keep your account safe
100% moneyback guarantee in case the order is not delivered
Our own arbitrage system to solve problematic situations
Is Sanctum of Domination the final raid?
SoD is the second raid of Shadowlands, but the final raid is Sepulcher of the First Ones. In the last Season of expansion, all raids will be available including Castle Nathria, and players will get an opportunity to try every encounter another time with Fated affix and high-level rewards.
How do I prepare for Sanctum of Domination?
You can complete some Mythic+ dungeons or every available raid in the weekly rotation to get suitable Season 4 gear.
What gear does Sanctum of Domination drop?
In Season 4 players can loot 278-285 ilvl gear from Normal SoD, 291-298 ilvl items from Heroic, and 304-311 ilvl from Mythic. Also, you can try to get rare mounts from The Nine on any difficulty, and Sylvanas in Mythic.
What is Overgear?
This is a platform where you can find boosting services and cheap carries of any type in the World of Warcraft. We’ve already done a lot of raid boosts since the Normal, Heroic and Mythic difficulties of Anthorus have been released. Overgear also has many different in-game services for sale. Raid carries are not the only thing we do. If you still have some doubts, text us before buying, we'll be glad to help you and answer all of your questions!
Sanctum of Domination boosting services
The last 2 bosses always drop +7ilvl gear. The difficulty of the raid speaks for itself — months after the release, random LFG groups sometimes can’t complete a full Heroic raid even in 8 hours. Overgear has been providing a raid boost for years and our teams of high-experienced players are able to clean a full Sanctum of Domination raid without any wipes. Mythic WoW Sanctum of Domination takes more time — up to 5 hours.
When you buy a SoD raid carry choosing self-play option, the risk to be banned is minimal. “Why?” you may ask. Because, in this case, you simply follow the game rules: you are playing with your character on your computer. You just kill bosses and get loot as it was intended by developers. For piloted option, it is a bit more complicated but still, we are able to minimize the risk of ban and here is how we do it:
- Our boosters always use the best VPN with the closest location to you;
- Boosters use a tricky software that generates a unique signature of the hardware that is never used twice;
- All those apps don’t violate the game rules.
Sanctum of Domination bosses & loot runs
- The Tarragrue - do you remember that huge metal thing that spawned when your Torghast death limiter hit 0? Well, hello again, now it is the first raid boss in SoD! Time for revenge;
- Eye of the Jailer - another disturbing thing, this time from the Maw. We've gotten rid of it in 9.1, but to make sure it won't distract us in the future, we have to kill it.
- The Nine - in fact, these are three of the Sylvanas' survived val'kyrs. Other 6 will be presented in the form of “summons” during the Call of val’kyr cast. You'll be fighting Kyra, the Unending, Signe, the Voice, and Skyja, the First;
- Soulrender Dormazain - in this encounter we'll protect Garrosh Hellscream from being tortured by the boss. Who would've thought, right?
- Remnant of Ner'zhul - this name should be familiar to you. Spirit of Ner'zhul was contained in the Lich King's armor, since Ner'zhul was the first-ever Lich King;
- Painsmith Raznal - this is the one responsible for all the traps in Torghast. Have you ever died because of them? Make him pay for that!
- Guardian of the First Ones - this guy right here is a bit malfunctioning, but due to the Jailer's manipulations will protect him at all costs;
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo - he was an Attendant, but when he was entrusted with countless Korthia's secrets, Mawsworn took him;
- Kel'Thuzad - behold the Archlich and the Lord of Naxxramas! Once again;
- Sylvanas Windrunner - well, should we really say anything here? Make Sylvanas pay for her crimes.
SoD has tons of loot to offer, including a legendary bow for hunters! Armor sets from this raid are one of the most detailed and brutal in the whole game.
By completing Sanctum of Domination you'll also get a lot of Boss achievements, some of them will be your key to any raid group in the future.
- 60 lvl character on a Shadowlands account.
How it works
- Place an order;
- We'll contact you in the live chat or by email. All details, including your Sanctum of Domination run time, will be confirmed;
- We find you a team of boosters who fits your schedule the best;
- We create a chat with your booster on Discord. There you can track your order in progress;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Overgear and Trustpilot!
- At the appointed time, you will get an in-game invitation and summon to the raid group;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from them;
- If you bought loot traders, they will give you their loot either between bosses or at the end of the run.