BG Honor points farm
Buy BG Honor Points farm to get any amount of this currency and equip your character with suitable gear for Arena and Battlegrounds. Don't miss the delicious option to get a great PvP gear.
Honor farm wasn't changed with the new expansion of WoW Dragonflight, and this currency still can be spent on buying PvP gear. But there is one big change: now you shouldn't upgrade items from the Honor set and can immediately get 411 ilvl PvP gear from the vendor. So, by buying Honor Points Farm from Overgear, you can skip boring PvP grind and provide yourself with high-level PvP items that will last a long time.
No need to feel like a punching bag for more experienced players - with our help, your character will get in optimal condition for PvP battles. Don't put PvP preparation off till later because, with Overgear, you can be competitive on Arena and RBG right now.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- The desired amount of Honor Points that we farm in unrated Battlegrounds;
- Currency for buying 411 ilvl PvP sets without having to upgrade them;
- All additional loot during the boost.
- Normal - available boosters will work on a first-come, first-served basis;
- Express start - we will start order implementation within 1 hour and complete it 30% faster;
- Level 70 Character.
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character;
- Our players will complete battlegrounds until a desirable amount of Honor points will be received;
- We will notify you about Honor Points boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
BG Honor points farm FAQ
How do you get Honor in Dragonflight?
In Dragonflight, you can farm Honor through Arena Skirmishes, Random Battlegrounds, Random Epic Battlegrounds, and Rated Battlegrounds.
How do you get Honor Points fast?
In most cases, it's random battlegrounds farm. Also, you can spend your time in brawls, especially, when Brawl: Comp Stomp is in rotation. This type of PvP activities get you an opportunity to fight NPCs, so it should be pretty easy task.
How long does it take to farm Honor?
It depends on your faction, class, and teammates. It's hard to concreet overall amount of time, but you can earn about 2000 Honor per hour in various PvP-encounters.