WoW Dragonflight Level Boost
Buy Dragonflight Leveling to get a character of the desired level as fast as it's possible. WoW Experience boost is the best way to dive into the actual content avoiding that tedious grinding part.
WoW Dragonflight Leveling 1-70 is a not-so-easy task even nowadays when leveling itself is only one small part of all World of Warcraft content. Questing can be slow and boring, especially if you already complete storylines in the past. And for quick dungeon leveling, you should have a suitable party. But our Dragonflight Leveling 1-70 boost will help you avoid all these problems and reach endgame quickly, and that's why:
- We combine dungeon leveling and questing, which help us complete orders in less than two days;
- If you want to get 70-level character faster, you can check Execution options, decreasing completion time up to 25% or even 50%;
- Also, note that we don't use any third-side soft to decrease the completion time. Our pro players follow the best routes relying on their knowledge and skills to complete WoW Exp boost as fast as it is possible;
- In addition to leveling, you can add to Dragonflight Level boosting service access to all necessary end-game activities, as well as gear up your character with the least required item level for convenient gameplay or level professions you need.
WoW Dragonflight 60-70 leveling, in most cases, will be completed through the completion of Dragon Isles questline to provide you with access to Renown and Dragonriding systems. Standard Dragonflight 60-70 execution speed usually takes 16 hours, but you can increase the leveling speed and reach level 70 in 12 or even 8 hours.
Also, don't miss the fact that our Dragonflight Level boost is a unique opportunity to prepare for the endgame several characters at one time with a discount of up to 18%!
Note: you already can order Dragonflight Level boost to get level 70, and we will start WoW 60-70 boosting immediately once the expansion will be released on November, 28.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- BLACK FRIDAY OFFER: Get a Dragonriding system full progress for free if you choose leveling up to 70;
- Desired lvl of your character;
- All gold, useful items, and resources, which your character will get during the leveling.
MULTIPLE CHARACTER LEVELING
Order leveling for your character and get a discount for your alts. Leveling several characters, you can try gameplay of various WoW classes, prepare suitable characters for the current PvP/PvE meta, provide yourself with any number of professions you want, or farm gold, transmogs, and mounts multiple times during the week. Ordering leveling for your alts, you get:
- The more alts you want to level, the bigger discount you'll get up to 18% for 6 chars (1 main plus 5 alts);
- Leveling for all characters in one chosen range;
- You can add additional options for your alts by texting us via live chat.
- Profession options - choose professions you want to master during Level boost and get a 10-15% discount for this option. Only leveling of general skill up to 100 is included, but if you want to learn some professions specialization of your choice, connect us via live chat;
- 8/8 Mythic +0 Dungeons - our boosters will complete 8/8 DF dungeons for you in Mythic +0 difficulty. There is a chance to get ilvl 372 gear;
- Honor set (411 PvP ilvl) - equip your character with 411 ilvl PvP items in each slot that is suitable gear for the middle Arena and RBG ranks;
- VotI Normal raid run - get a chance to loot 389-398 ilvl gear from Normal Vault of the Incarnates;
- VotI Heroic raid run - get a chance to loot 402-411 ilvl gear from Heroic Vault of the Incarnates;
- Add 500k gold - get the starting gold for all your necessities.
- Active WoW subscription.
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We'll contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- We’ll discuss the execution schedule beforehand and find the booster who fits it the best way;
- The booster will pilot your character during order completion;
- Order will be completed during one session with the multiple dungeon runs;
- If it's your first character on account you'll get different storylines progress and achievements too;
- All valuable loot and gold our booster obtain during leveling will be yours;
- We will notify you about Dragonflight level boosting service completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
WoW Dragonflight Level Boost FAQ
How do you level up fast in Dragonflight?
In the last expansion, leveling was fully reworked. You can choose in which zones to level up your character on 1-60 levels and get the 60-70 level in Dragonflight storylines. But the best way to level up fast in Dragonflight is steel dungeons spamming.
How long does it take to level in WoW Dragonflight?
It depends on the way you choose. For example, with the help of leveling through quests in Outland, you can reach level 60 in 24 hours. Dragonflight storyline can take about 14-16 hours. In dungeons, you can reach the maximum level even faster. For WoW 60-70 boost, the best way is the Dragonflight storyline because you will need its completion anyway.
What does WoW Dragonflight leveling 60-70 look like?
You can level your character only in dungeons, but in this case, you can miss a lot of useful accesses like Dragonriding system unlocking. Also, quest leveling will help you to make the first steps in building Renown with Dragonflight factions, which also will be useful in the endgame.
What is Dragonflight XP boosting route?
The Dragonflight storyline is pretty straight, so you won't have a wide pool of options. Common leveling 60-70 route in Dragon Isles looks like this:
- The Forbidden Reach (Dracthyr starting zone)
- The Walking Shores
- Ohn'ahran Plains
- The Azure Span