First days of November are always flooded with lots of information about Blizzard games. During Blizzcon 2019 we are gowing to fixate all huge news about WoW and some other games.
There are already enough info about patch 8.3, but we are waithing more about next WoW expansion. Let’s discover it together!
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands has been announced.
- New addon is already available for pre-oder. It will be released not later than December 31, 2020.
- Claiming an addon gives you opportunity to create a Death Knight of any available race in WoW.
- Levels will be squished. 120 goes to 50, level cap at Shadowlands will be 60.
- All old content now is available from level 1 to 50, so it is up to you where do you want to level your character.
- Legendaries return, but they will be crafted, so no RNG as it was in Legion.
- It was said that the will be no artifact or azerite power systems, but still there were announced an Anima Power. Need more details.
- All races will receive more customization, more color skins, tatoos, new hair cuts and else.
- Instead of War Campaign there will be a Covenant system. You should choose on of four Covenants whom you’ll serve. Each one has it own bonuses and story line. You are able to switch Covenant, so it is not a permanent choice.
- 8 news Dungeons and 1 new raid with 10 bosses – Castle Nathria.
- Weekly chest for mythic+ key or PvP was reworked a bit. It will remember what has been done during the week and will give you the opportunity to narrow the loot table.
- More Class Identity was promised to return in the game.
- Craft system has been perfected. Instead of RNG stats after crafting an item, you can add 2 gems with the stats you need and get the guaranteed stats on the item.
In ~2 weeks the phase 2 will start in WoW: Classic. World bosses Lord Kazzak and Azuregos is coming. PvP ranked and honor system will finally appear in the game.
Has been announced.
Adds to the original game PvE content. If you don’t want this and still just want to play 6 vs 6 you don’t need to buy an Overwatch 2.
Warcraft III: Reforged
It is in beta now, all owners of virtual Blizzcon ticket now have an access.