Castle Nathria Normal Raid Run
Raids are the source of top-tier equipment in any expansion, Shadowlands are not an exception here. Normal difficulty gear is the bare minimum every active player have to get, so you can do whatever you want in other end-game content. But unlike the LFR, you've got to find a decent team if you want to clear a Normal raid. Not to mention that the raid itself will require more skill and time from you. Ow, you've got to know the tactics of every boss as well. Luckily, we're here to help you :)
At normal difficulty, you can loot gear with 200 ilvl (from the first 8 bosses) and 207 ilvl (from the two last ones). Also, you will claim a reward from Weekly Chest! Get your character prepared for mythic+ dungeons and heroic raids with normal raid gear.
You also have a loot traders option - the selected amount of players with your armor type will trade their loot to you (if they will get one). This is like a multiplier to your loot drop chance! An extremely useful option, that allows you to get tons of loot in a single run.
- 60 lvl character on Shadowlands account.
- ~24 hours
How it works:
- Place an order
- We'll contact you in the live chat or by email. All details would be clarified with you and the start time of the order would be confirmed
- Discord chat will be created so that you could track the progress of your order
- We’ll find you a booster who fits in your schedule the best
- Demand a stream of your boost, if needed
- If guarantees for the minimum quantity of items are not fully completed in one run - we will provide you the same free run on the next CD
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Overgear
Self Play option:
- At the appointed time, you will get an invitation in the game and summon to the raid
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise you won't be able to get any loot from it
- If you bought loot traders, they will give you the loot either between bosses or in the end of the run