Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Normal Raid Run
Buy Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Normal to fast complete the new Dragonflight raid. With our Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Normal raid boost, you’ll learn all Neltharion secrets and get rewarded for this journey.
In Dragonflight 10.1, players continue to explore dragon legacy and go to the ancient Neltharion lab Aberrus. This raid provides 9 boss fights, great PvE gear, tier-set pieces, and brand-new gear upgrading items. There are so many reasons to visit this dark place, so don’t miss to order Normal Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible boost.
Note: If you order a time slot that isn't available, we will offer you the next upcoming one.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible full raid run on Normal difficulty;
- Chance to get items of 415-431 ilvl;
- An opportunity to loot class tier set pieces during Aberrus Normal boost;
- Drake's Shadowflame Crest Fragments for creating Drake's Shadowflame Crest gear upgrading item;
- Flightstones currency;
- Chance to get Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Hellforged Dragonriding skin from Sarkareth;
- Achievements for defeating bosses during AtSC normal boost.
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You'll roll items together with other raid participants, but the system is random, so we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But you'll have a chance to loot, on average, 1-2 items;
- Armor and Token Priority - you'll get at least 4, 7, or 9 items depending on the chosen number of unsaved boosters with clear CDs. Only you'll roll suitable for your class tokens and armor. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other 3 customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the run, we'll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order. If your class doesn't available in the chosen time slot, we'll offer you the next upcoming one;
- Full priority - you will get all suitable loot from armor and tier set tokens to non-set gear, trinkets, and weapons without limitation because you will be the only customer in the raid group.
- Self-Play - you're in the driver's seat! Just join the raid group all by yourself;
- Piloted - need a hand? Our ace booster will step in and play your character right on your account;
- Remote Control - we'll use our handy remote control software to jump in and play your character right on your PC. It's safe, secure, and all about keeping your account protected.
In Dragonflight, Blizzard returned the group loot system, but we have some options for you:
Note: Guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice but as a minimum number of items you end your run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee in any case.
Equip your character with 415-431 ilvl items from the new Dragonflight raid in each slot.
- You need to have 70 lvl character for AtSC NM carry.
HOW IT WORKS
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join our raid group yourself in self-play;
- At the appointed time, you'll get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- You can die after the boss fight starts, or you can stay alive and perform all required mechanics. Our boosters will help you to learn it quickly;
- We will notify you about Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Normal Raid Run boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Normal Carry Includes
By buying Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible, you get the completion of all 9 bosses from the second Dragonflight raid from patch 10.1:
- Kazzara, the Hellforged
- The Amalgamation Chamber
- The Forgotten Experiments
- Assault of the Zaqali
- Rashok, the Elder
- The Vigilant Steward, Zskarn
- Echo of Neltharion
- Scalecommander Sarkareth
During Aberrus Normal loot run, you can get 415-431 ilvl gear depending on bosses. Also, you'll get an opportunity to loot new class tier set pieces and get useful bonuses for your class and specialization. And with our Aberrus Normal carries, you even don't need to search for a suitable team.
Aberrus Normal runs services
Our professional teams are prepared to conduct full normal Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Normal Carry as soon as patch 10.1 launches. Although this is one of the simplest raid difficulties in-game, it still has its benefits at the beginning of the raid tier. WoW ASC Normal raid boost is an excellent opportunity to obtain good, cost-effective gear at the commencement of the new season.
The Aberrus normal raid run offers a variety of advantages:
- This is the easiest way to catch up in the new raid tier;
- Aberrus normal carry is cheap due to low difficulty;
- Decent loot from the great Vault;
- Great way to learn new bosses and mechanics;
- Chance to pick up cosmetic transmog items;
- Opportunity to earn raid achievements;
- Chance to acquire mounts and pets;
- Valuable experience in a raid setting.
At Overgear, you can be sure that you are receiving top-tier Aberrus normal raid runs. Our teams have years of experience with raids, and we guarantee you fast and smooth service completion with a minimum of raid wipes and speedy completion times. Buy Aberrus Normal now!
Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Normal Loot Changes
In Dragonflight, raid gear item level steps changed. So now you can get gear pieces of higher level not only from the last bosses. During Aberrus Normal raid carry, you can get items of 4 different levels. Right now, we don't know exactly all of them, but, in general, you can find them in the table below.
|Raid difficulty||Bosses 1-3||Bosses 4-5||Bosses 6-7||Bosses 8-9|
Also, some bosses drop loot of even higher item levels, increasing them for 6 or 7 ilvl, and you can get them buying Aberrus. Right now, we have preview information about Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Unique drop:
|Trinket||Idol of Chaotic Arrogance||Neltharion (Boss 8)|
|Trinket||Idol of Debilitating Arrogance||Neltharion (Boss 8)|
|Trinket||Idol of Domineering Arrogance||Neltharion (Boss 8)|
|Trinket||Seething Black Dragonscale||Kazzara (Boss 1)|
|Djaruun, Pillar of the Elder Flame||Rashok (Boss 5)|
|Cloak||Voice of the Silent Star||Scalecommander Sarkareth (Boss 9)|
Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Normal Upgrade System
One of the key novelties of Dragonflight patch 10.1 is a new currency for upgrading your items. You can use them on items from open-world events, dungeon gear, and raid items. Depending on the piece of gear you want to empower, you should farm specific currency in specific PvE activities:
- Drake’s Shadowflame Crest (requires 15x Drake’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments) - drops from Normal raid and can be used to increase the rank and ilvl of your Veteran rank 5-8 items, or Champion rank 1-4 items;
- Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest (requires 15x Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments) - drops from Heroic raid and can be used to increase the rank and ilvl of your Champion rank 5-8 items, or Hero rank 1-4 items;
- Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest (requires 15x Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments) - drops from Mythic raid and can be used to increase the rank and ilvl of your Hero rank 5 items or Mythic rank items.
This is your chance to order Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Normal boost at Overgear now.
Aberrus The Shadowed Crucible Normal Loot Tables
While armor choosing will always depend on tier set pieces you have, the non-set items become much more valuable. In the table below, you will find the Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Normal accessories, and trinkets as soon as we get information about the raid.
Aberrus Normal loot trading options
|Group loot||No item guarantees||No|
|Group loot + guarantee||Pick the number of items||No|
|Armor + tier priority||Depends on the raid size||Armor type + tier|
|Full priority run||No exact guarantee||All loot from the raid|
If you're looking to buy Aberrus NM services, you don't have to worry about any RNG-heavy mechanics like Corruption, Titanforging, or Warforging. Plus, some of the final bosses drop higher ilvl items.