Vault of the Incarnates Heroic Raid
Buy Vault of the Incarnates Heroic raid run to complete the first Dragonflight raid and get 402-418 ilvl gear. With our Vault of the Incarnates Heroic raid boost, you don’t need to search for a suitable guild or waste your time in toxic LFG, our pros will do all you need.
The first raid of the new expansion brings us 8 new bosses, with proto-dragon Raszageth as a final encounter. During Heroic runs, players can get items of 402/408/411/418 ilvl depending on the current boss. And also, defeated Vault of the Incarnates Heroic bosses can reward you with pieces of the Primalist tier set, which definitely will make your character much more powerful.
Please be aware of the fact, that by choosing "6/8 bosses" option, you will get the kill of the first 6 bosses of the Vault of the Incarnates raid, except for the Broodkeeper Diurna and Raszageth.
Note: If you order a spot which already doesn't available, we will offer you the next upcoming time spot.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Eight or six Vault of the Incarnates bosses on Heroic difficulty depending on the chosen option;
- Chance to get, on average, about 1-2 items of 402-418 ilvl from the raid if you choose Group Loot;
- At least 7 items of 402-418 ilvl from the raid if you choose Overloot run;
- All suitable for your character loot of 402-418 ilvl from the raid if you choose Full priority run;
- An opportunity to loot Primalist class tier set pieces;
- Achievements for defeating bosses in Heroic Vault of the Incarnates;
- Ahead of the Curve: Raszageth the Storm-Eater Feats of Strength achievement if you choose full run (8/8 bosses).
Starting from Dragonflight pre-patch Blizzard return group loot system, but we have some options for you:
- Group Loot - the basic option included in all our offers. This is the cheapest and fastest way to unlock three Great Vault rewards of your choice. Also, during the run, you have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items of 402-418 ilvl. But because of in-game group loot system is quite random and you will roll together with other raid participants, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get during the run. It will depend on your luck. But you can increase your chances if you add from 1 to 4 guaranteed items as an additional option;
- Overloot run - you will join the 26 boosters with clear CDs and three other players. It means that the raid group will get an opportunity to loot 45-48 items and 14-15 tokens during the full run, and every player will be able to loot at least 7 items during the full run. Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and items except for non-set gear pieces (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons). Non-set items will be rolled among you and the other three players. If you don't get the required number of items during the raid run, we'll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order;
- Full priority - the fastest way to gear up your character. There are will be only you and our boosters in the raid group, so you will get all suitable loot including tier set tokens, necks, rings, cloaks, trinkets, and weapons. Also, you can invite up to 2 of your friends to the raid to share this experience and loot with them.
- 70 lvl character.
HOW IT WORKS
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join our raid group yourself in self-play;
- At the appointed time, you'll get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- You can die after the boss fight starts, or you can stay alive and perform all required mechanics. Our boosters will help you to learn it quickly;
- We will notify you about Vault of the Incarnates Heroic Raid Run boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
Vault of the Incarnates Heroic Carry Includes
Buying Vault of the Incarnates you get completion of all 8 bosses from the raid:
- The Primal Council
- Sennarth, the Cold Breath
- Dathea, Ascended
- Kurog Grimtotem
- Broodkeeper Diurna
- Raszageth the Storm-Eater
During Heroic loot runs, you can get 402-418 ilvl gear depending on bosses. Also, you'll get an opportunity to loot Primalist class tier set pieces and get useful bonuses for your class and specialization. And with our Heroic VotI boost, you even don't need to search for a suitable team.
VotI HC Item guarantees depending on loot trade options
Because of group loot system, gearing become harder in Dragonflight. But we have some options for you:
|Group loot (standard for all raid offers)||About 1-2 items per VotI Heroic boost run in most cases|
|Overloot raid run||45-48 items and 14-15 tokens per VotI HC run, which will share between 4 players of different armor and token types|
Also, you can add to your VotI Heroic carries order up to 5 token traders to increase your gearing chances.
How does looting work in WoW?
In Dragonflight expansion, Blizzard returns to the game group loot system, which means that players will pretend on suitable for their class and spec items together with other raid participants. So, now the number of items you can get during the run depends on only your personal luck. In most cases, for the one raid run, you can get about 1-2 items, but in the case of bad luck, you can get nothing except crafting reagents and gold.
This applies to armor, tier set tokens, necks, rings, trinkets, and weapons. After killing the boss, every player from the raid group will get an opportunity to press the "Need" button to roll the piece of gear. Other players who can pretend on this item will roll it too.
At the same time, fear no to buy VotI heroic run because the group loot system became much fairer than the system we knew before:
- Now you can't win the item which isn't suitable for your specialization if other players roll it. For example, playing for Protection Paladin, you can't roll items with stats for Holy Paladin;
- If no one player rolls the item you want to get for your off-spec, you can win it;
- You even can't roll items of another class or type of armor;
- Players can't "Need" the item if they wearing exactly the same piece of gear or different but with the same item level (items in the bag or bank also counts). But if you want to roll gear of piece of item level you already have, but with the Tertiary stat or Socket, you can try;
- If two similar items drop from the boss, you can get only one because the first win will ‘remove’ your roll from the other.