Vault of the Incarnates Boost
Vault of the Incarnates raid became the first Dragonflight big challenge for all PvE fans. As always, this activity gives players an opportunity to equip their characters with 389+ ilvl items, loot pieces of Primalist class tier sets, and add to their collection various achievements, including Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Feats of Strength achievements.
But it's no matter what you are interested in because we are always ready to help you with the completion of any WoW challenge.
Vault of the Incarnates Carry FAQ
What is the Vault of the Incarnates boost?
VotI is the first Dragonflight raid and you any time can order Vault of the Incarnates Raid Boost from Overgear. In Vault, players can face the ancient elemental enemies and powerful dragons and loot new Primalist class tier sets to get some useful bonuses to their characters.
Also, it's interesting that items from Vault of the Incarnates now have more item level steps within a specific mode. For example, in Shadowlands you could get 278 ilvl gear from the first 8 Fated Normal SotFO bosses, and 285 ilvl items from the last 3 bosses. At the same time, in Vault, you can loot items of 389/395/398/405 ilvl depending on your progress.
It's quite baffling, but we'll help you to figure it out during our Vault of the Incarnates carry runs.
You will get
There are a lot of profits you can get during our Vault of the Incarnates carry run:
- Pimalist tier sets for all classes;
- Huge amounts of various weapons. armor and transmog items from the raid;
- Chance to loot unique skin for your proto-dragon, which looks like Raszageth;
- Crafting reagents you can use for the cerating of 405 ilvl (from Heroic raid) or 418 ilvl (from Mythic raid) items;
- Bunch of boss-related achievements, including Feats of Strength achievements during VotI boost;
- Unique visual effect for your armor, if you complete Mythic VotI.
Vault of the Incarnates Loot Ilvl
In Dragonflight, the more bosses you kill, the higher item level rewards you can get. Voti raid ilvl also changed because some bosses provide you with special items of higher ilvl.
|Bosses 1 through 4||Wing Bosses||Final Bosses|
Loot System Changes in Dragonflight Expansion
Starting from Dragonflight pre-patch Blizzard return group loot system, but our Vault of the Incarnates boosting services have some options for you:
- Group Loot - the basic option included in all our Vault of the Incarnates carry offers. This is the cheapest and fastest way to unlock three Great Vault rewards of your choice. Also, during the run, you have a chance to loot, on average, about 1-2 items of 389-405 ilvl. But because of in-game group loot system is quite random and you will roll together with other raid participants, we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get during the run. It will depend on your luck. But you can increase your chances if you add from 1 to 3 guaranteed items as an additional option. If you pass the loot and it remains unnecessary to other customers, it counts as a minimum guarantee in any case;
- Armor and Token Priority - you will join the chosen amount of boosters with clear CDs and three other customers. Depending on the chosen amount of unsaved boosters the raid group will get an opportunity to loot from 26 to 48 items and 9 or 15 tokens during the full run, and every player will be able to loot at least 4 items during the full run (you can increase the minimum guaranteed amount of the loot up to 7). Only you will roll suitable for your class tokens and items except for non-set gear pieces (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons). Non-set items will be rolled among you and the other three customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the raid run, we'll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order. If you pass the loot and it remains unnecessary to other customers, it counts as a minimum guarantee in any case;
- Full priority - the fastest way to gear up your character. There will be only you and our boosters in the raid group, so you will get all suitable loot, including tier set tokens, necks, rings, cloaks, trinkets, and weapons. Also, you can invite up to 2 of your friends to the raid to share this experience and loot with them.
Vault of the Incarnates Bosses & Lootruns
During the VotI raid boost you can defeat 8 bosses:
- The Primal Council
- Sennarth, the Cold Breath
- Dathea, Ascended
- Kurog Grimtotem
- Broodkeeper Diurna
- Raszageth the Storm-Eater
You can buy loot run and order every single boss you need, our players are always glad to solve your problems or help you to get a coveted BiS item. For example, if you are interested only in VotI last boost, you can always find Raszageth and Diurna offers.
Vault of the Incarnates Tier Sets
If to talk about things in general, there aren’t a lot of changes. Primalist Class Tier Sets are composed of 5 pieces of armor and can be acquired through the tokens dropped from The Vault of the Incarnates raid bosses. There are four types of tokens, and their item level varies between 389 and 398 for Normal, from 402 to 411 for Heroic, and from 415 to 424 for Mythic mode. Bosses drop various ilvl loot and tokens drop starting with 4th boss. Check out the list of them:
- Zenith Tokens — shared between Evoker, Monks, Rogues, and Warriors
- Dreadful Tokens — shared between Death Knights, Demon Hunters, and Warlocks
- Mystic Tokens — shared between Druids, Hunters, and Mages
- Venerated Tokens — shared between Paladins, Priest, and Shamans
What VotI boosting services do we offer?
Buy Vault of the Incarnates raid to get access to the wide pool of services we can offer you. It doesn't matter what you are interested in, progress, gearing, or achievement completion, we'll do all these tasks for you. In general, we have the following services:
- Full run on Normal, Heroic, or Mythic difficulty;
- Completion of the exact required boss;
- Defeating Raszageth, the last boss of the raid;
- Full Raid Gear carry service;
- Farm of the Primalist Tier set;
- Achievement completion.
But also feel free to text us if you have specific wishes about Voti raid boost to talk about custom offers, especially for you.