Castle Nathria Heroic Raid Run
Order guarantees completion of the Castle Nathria Heroic run. Book a slot in our live chat and enjoy raid boosting! 🚀 Start time within 24h, loot traders are available.
Raids are the source of top-tier equipment in any expansion, Shadowlands are not an exception here. Heroic difficulty gear is a must-have if you want to feel comfortable in any other end-game content. But unlike the LFR, you need to find a good and experienced team if you want to clear a Heroic raid. Not to mention that the raid itself requires more skills and time from you. Ow, you've got to know the tactics of every boss as well. Luckily, we're here to help you :)
At the heroic difficulty, you can loot gear of 213 ilvl (from the first 8 bosses) and 220 ilvl (from the two last ones). Also, you can claim a reward from Weekly Chest! Get your character prepared for high-tier mythic+ dungeons and mythic raids with heroic raid gear.
You can add a loot traders option - the selected amount of players with your armor type will trade their loot to you (if they will get one). This is like a multiplier to your loot drop chance! An extremely useful option, that allows you to get tons of loot at a single run.
Amount of loot dropping from each boss:
- 2 items for a group of 10 people;
- 3 items for a group of 15 people;
- 4 items for a group of 20 people;
- 5 items for a group of 25 people;
- 6 items for a group of 30 people.
- 60 lvl character on a Shadowlands account;
- Do not go AFK if you've chosen Self-Play!
- ~24 hours
HOW IT WORKS
- Place an order;
- We contact you in the live chat to clarify all details and set the run time;
- We pick a team based on your preferences;
- Discord chat will be created for quicker communication between you and a booster so you will be able to track the progress of your order;
- Demand a stream of your run, if needed (for a piloted option);
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Overgear and Trustpilot.
- At the appointed time, you will get an invitation in the game and summon to the raid;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise you won't be able to get any loot from them;
- If you bought loot traders, they will give you the loot either between bosses or at the end of the run.