Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Mythic Boost
Buy Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Mythic to defeat the bosses of the new raid on the highest difficulty. Even the most hardcore tactics become an easy walk with our Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Mythic boost.
Dark halls of the ancient Nealthraion laboratory Aberrus are the hardest PvE encounters of Dragonflight 10.1. Aberrus Mythic boost will let you complete a painstaking challenge for all players in Mythic mode. It's worth it: Aberrus Mythic run can reward players with the most high-rated gear in the game, powerful upgrading items, and more. Test hardcore raiding and get the best possible rewards with Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Mythic carry.
Preorder: Skip the queue and be one of the first to complete the Aberrus raid! We will start order execution in the second month after the Dragonflight patch 10.1 release.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible raid on Mythic difficulty;
- Several bosses starting from the first encounter or full Aberrus raid run;
- Chance to get items of 441-457 ilvl;
- An opportunity to loot class tier set pieces;
- Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments for creating Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest gear upgrading item;
- Chance to get Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Hellforged Dragonriding skin;
- Achievements for defeating bosses in Mythic Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible boost;
- Cutting Edge: Scalecommander Sarkareth Feats of Strength achievement for the full run.
LOOT GUARANTEED IN ABERRUS MYTHIC CARRY
- 9/9 bosses - 6 guaranteed items;
- 8/8 bosses - 5 guaranteed items;
- 7/8 bosses - 4 guaranteed items;
- 6/8 bosses - 3-4 guaranteed items;
- 5/8 bosses - 3 guaranteed items;
- 4/8 bosses - 2 guaranteed items;
- 3/8 bosses - 1 guaranteed item;
- 2/8 bosses - no guarantees.
Note: Guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice, but as a minimum number of items you end your run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee in any case.
- You need to have 70 lvl character for Aberrus Mythic runs.
HOW IT WORKS
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions about Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Mythic Run;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join our raid group yourself in self-play;
- At the appointed time, you'll get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once. Otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- You can die after the boss fight starts, or you can stay alive and perform all required mechanics. Our boosters will help you to learn it quickly;
- We will notify you about Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Mythic Raid boost completion;
- Enjoy the AtSC mythic boost! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
Aberrus Mythic Carry Includes
By buying Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible, you get the completion of the bosses from the second Dragonflight raid from patch 10.1 on Mythic difficulty. You can choose from 3 to 9 bosses, but be aware that the number of items you can get depends on the number of bosses you order through Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible carry.
During Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Mythic loot run, you can get 441-457 ilvl gear, including the very rare items and Evoker legendary weapon. Also, you'll get an opportunity to loot new class tier set pieces and get useful bonuses for your class and specialization. Finally, you can get any Mythic Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible achievement you want.
With our Aberrus raid mythic carry, you even don't need to search for a suitable team. Our players will be your best team, be sure. Buy Aberrus Mythic carry from Overgear!
Aberrus Mythic loot runs include:
- Up to 6 items per full run. Buying fewer bosses for your AtSC Mythic Carries will decrease the number of guaranteed items;
- Cutting Edge Feast of Strength prestigious achievement;
- Mythic raiding experience;
- Lesser boss-specific achievements;
- A chance to get Aberrus mount during WoW ASC Mythic raid boost;
- 459 ilvl rewards from the Weekly Vault.
AtSC Mythic bosses
- Experimentation of Dracthyr
- Zaqali Invasion
- Echo of Neltharion
- Scalecommander Sarkareth
Aberrus Mythic Runs Services
Buy Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Mythic carry, and join the other boosters on a thrilling quest through the Neltharian laboratory. You could get the opportunity to acquire the strongest weapons, trinkets, mounts, and other amazing rewards.
Loot Changes for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Mythic
In Dragonflight, raid gear item level steps changed including the Aberrus Mythic raid. So now you can get gear pieces of higher level not only from the last bosses. During Aberrus Mythic loot run, you can get items of 4 different levels. You can find them in the table below.
|Raid difficulty||Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
Also, some AtSC Mythic bosses drop loot of even higher item levels, increasing them for 6 or 7 ilvl, and you can get them buying Mythic Aberrus boosts. Right now, we have preview information about Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible raid Unique drop:
|Trinket||Idol of Chaotic Arrogance||Neltharion|
|Trinket||Idol of Debilitating Arrogance||Neltharion|
|Trinket||Idol of Domineering Arrogance||Neltharion|
|Trinket||Seething Black Dragonscale||Kazzara|
|Cloak||Voice of the Silent Star||Scalecommander Sarkareth|
Upgrade System for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Mythic
One of the key novelties of Dragonflight patch 10.1 is a new currency for upgrading your items. You can use them on items from open-world events, dungeon gear, and raid items. Depending on the piece of gear you want to empower, you should farm specific currency in specific PvE activities:
- Drake’s Shadowflame Crest (requires 15x Drake’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments) - drops from Normal raid and can be used to increase the rank and ilvl of your Veteran rank 5-8 items, or Champion rank 1-4 items;
- Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest (requires 15x Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments) - drops from Heroic raid and can be used to increase the rank and ilvl of your Champion rank 5-8 items, or Hero rank 1-4 items;
- Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest (requires 15x Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments) - drops from Mythic raid and can be used to increase the rank and ilvl of your Hero rank 5 items, or Mythic rank items.
Aberrus Mythic Loot Tables
While armor choosing will always depend on tier set pieces you have, the non-set items become much more valuable. In the table below, you will find the Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Mythic accessories and trinkets as soon as we get information about the raid.
Aberrus Mythic Loot Trading Options
|Group loot||No item guarantees||No|
|Group loot + guarantee||Pick the number of items||No|
|Armor + tier priority||Depends on the raid size||Armor type + tier|
|Full priority run||No exact guarantee||All loot from the raid|
If you're looking to buy Aberrus Mythic loot run, you don't have to worry about any RNG-heavy mechanics like Corruption, Titanforging, or Warforging. Plus, some of the final bosses drop higher ilvl items.