Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Heroic Boost
Buy Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Heroic to easily complete the new raid, equip your character with high-rated items, and farm new gear upgrading Shadowflame Crest items.
Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Heroic Run let you complete the ancient Naltharion laboratory. With our Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Heroic carry, you’ll get maximum rewards from this grim place: 428-444 ilvl gear and Great Vault rewards, tier set pieces, Shadowflame Crests, and an unforgettable raiding experience.
Note: If you order a time slot that isn't available, we will offer you the next upcoming one.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible raid on Heroic difficulty;
- Full raid run;
- Chance to get items of 428-444 ilvl;
- An opportunity to loot class tier set pieces during Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Heroic raid boost;
- Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments for creating Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest gear upgrading item;
- Flightstones currency;
- Chance to get Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Hellforged Dragonriding skin from Sarkareth;
- Achievements for defeating bosses in Heroic Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible;
- Ahead of the Curve: Scalecommander Sarkareth Feats of Strength achievement for the full run.
- Group Loot - the cheapest and fastest way to unlock the Great Vault rewards of your choice. You'll roll items together with other raid participants, but the system is random, so we can't guarantee you a certain number of items you can get. But you'll have a chance to loot, on average, 1-2 items;
- Armor and Token Priority - you'll get at least 4, 7, or 9 items depending on the chosen number of unsaved boosters with clear CDs. Only you'll roll suitable for your class tokens and armor. Non-set items (neck, rings, trinkets, cloaks, and weapons) will be rolled among you and the other 3 customers. If you don't get the guaranteed number of items during the run, we'll complete the raid for you next week to finish the order. If your class doesn't available in the chosen time slot, we'll offer you the next upcoming one;
- Full priority - you will get all suitable loot from armor and tier set tokens to non-set gear, trinkets, and weapons without limitation because you will be the only customer in the raid group.
- Self-Play - you're in the driver's seat! Just join the raid group all by yourself;
- Piloted - need a hand? Our ace booster will step in and play your character right on your account;
- Remote Control - we'll use our handy remote control software to jump in and play your character right on your PC. It's safe, secure, and all about keeping your account protected.
In Dragonflight, Blizzard returned the group loot system, but we have some options for you:
Note: Guaranteed items are not counted as specific items of your choice, but as a minimum number of items you end your run with. If you pass the roll for the item which suits your class and spec, it still counts as a minimum guarantee in any case.
Equip your character with 428-444 ilvl items from the new Dragonflight raid in each slot.
- You need to have 70 lvl character for Aberrus heroic raid run.
HOW IT WORKS
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions about Aberrus Heroic Raid;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join our raid group yourself in self-play;
- At the appointed time, you'll get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once. Otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- You can die after the boss fight starts, or you can stay alive and perform all required mechanics. Our boosters will help you to learn Aberrus HC quickly;
- We will notify you about Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Heroic Raid boost completion;
- Enjoy the Aberrus heroic boosting! And do not forget to rate our AtSC HC boosting services on Trustpilot.
Aberrus Heroic Carry Includes
By buying Aberrus HC boost you get completion of all 9 bosses from the second Dragonflight raid from patch 10.1 on Heroic difficulty. You can choose the most convenient time slot for the raid run and add to your order the coveted type of loot options.
During Aberrus Heroic loot runs, you can get 428-437 ilvl gear, depending on the bosses. The item levels of items will grow during the whole raid. Also, you'll get an opportunity to loot new class tier set pieces and get useful bonuses for your class and specialization.
Finally, don't forget about various Heroic Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible achievements. With our Aberrus Heroic carries, you even don't need to search for a suitable team.
Aberrus HC carry runs include:
- Full AtSC Heroic loot runs;
- 9/9 AtSC Heroic bosses including Sarkareth;
- Chance to loot 428-444 ilvl Aberrus raid gear during WoW ASC Heroic raid boost;
- Chance to get new tier set items;
- FoS achievement Ahead of the Curve: Scalecommander Sarkareth;
- Chance to get the rarest Dragonriding appearance during Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Heroic.
Buy AtSC Heroic boosts at Overgear!
AtSC Heroic Bosses
- Kazzara, the Hellforged
- The Amalgamation Chamber
- The Forgotten Experiments
- Assault of the Zaqali
- Rashok, the Elder
- The Vigilant Steward, Zskarn
- Echo of Neltharion
- Scalecommander Sarkareth
Aberrus Heroic Boosting Services
Join other boosters on a thrilling quest through the Neltharian laboratory - buy Aberrus Heroic carry. You could get the opportunity to acquire the strongest weapons, trinkets, mounts, and other amazing rewards. Aberrus Heroic boost is your way to upgrade your character.
Aberrus Heroic Loot Changes
In Dragonflight, raid gear item level steps changed. So now you can get gear pieces of higher level not only from the last bosses. During Aberrus Heroic runs, you can get items of 4 different levels. You can find them in the table below.
|Aberrus difficulty||Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4|
Also, some Aberrus Heroic Raid bosses drop loot of even higher item levels, increasing them for 6 or 7 ilvl, and you can get them buying Heroic Aberrus boosts.
Right now, we have preview information about Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Unique drop:
|Trinket||Idol of Chaotic Arrogance||Neltharion|
|Trinket||Idol of Debilitating Arrogance||Neltharion|
|Trinket||Idol of Domineering Arrogance||Neltharion|
|Trinket||Seething Black Dragonscale||Kazzara|
|Cloak||Voice of the Silent Star||Scalecommander Sarkareth|
Gear Upgrade System Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Heroic
One of the key novelties of Dragonflight patch 10.1 is a new currency for upgrading your items. You can use them on items from open-world events, dungeon gear, and raid items. Depending on the piece of gear you want to empower, you should farm specific currency in specific PvE activities:
- Drake’s Shadowflame Crest (requires 15x Drake’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments) - drops from Normal raid and can be used to increase the rank and ilvl of your Veteran rank 5-8 items, or Champion rank 1-4 items;
- Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest (requires 15x Wyrm’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments) - drops from Heroic raid of Aberrus HC carry and can be used to increase the rank and ilvl of your Champion rank 5-8 items, or Hero rank 1-4 items;
- Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest (requires 15x Aspect’s Shadowflame Crest Fragments) - drops from Mythic raid and can be used to increase the rank and ilvl of your Hero rank 5 items, or Mythic rank items.
Loot Tables for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Heroic
While armor choosing will always depend on tier set pieces you have, the non-set items become much more valuable. In the table below, you will find the Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible Heroic accessories and trinkets as soon as we get information about the raid. Buy AtSC heroic run and get the opportunity to acquire the strongest weapons, trinkets, mount, and other amazing rewards.
Aberrus Heroic Loot Trading Options
|Group loot||No item guarantees||No|
|Group loot + guarantee||Pick the number of items||No|
|Armor + tier priority||Depends on the raid size||Armor type + tier|
|Full priority run||No exact guarantee||All loot from the raid|
If you're looking to buy Aberrus Heroic raid boost, you don't have to worry about any RNG-heavy mechanics like Corruption, Titanforging, or Warforging. Plus, some of the final bosses drop higher ilvl items.