FFXIV Armorer Power Leveling
Buy power leveling Armorer FFXIV and forge the essential gear for tanks. Tanks, Dragoons, and Reapers depend on their metal armor to stay relevant in their role. When Alchemist or Culinarian need a tool, an established armorer is required too. And all other crafters need ingots and nuggets.
Armorers are Disciples of the Hand. They do not fight but instead level via refining metals and crafting from them. Due to lots of metalwork, miner is the best gathering class to combine with.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- The desired Armorer job level;
- All Gills earned during the boost.
- Job Quests — we will complete specific quests for your crafting job;
- Pentamelded Gear — we will craft 620 ilvl Pentamelded Gear for your fresh 90th level Armorer;
- Stream — you will see the whole process of your power leveling Armorer FF14.
For each level range you must have the completed questline for your main job.
- 1-50 A Realm Reborn MSQ;
- 50-60 Heavensward MSQ;
- 60-70 Stormblood MSQ;
- 70-80 Shadowbringers MSQ;
- 80-90 Endwalker MSQ.
HOW THIS SERVICE WORKS
- Choose your starting level and the desired level;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, craft items, and complete quests if asked;
- Stay in touch with your booster and monitor progress in a special Discord channel;
- We will notify you about the leveling completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
FF14 Armorer Power Leveling FAQ
Where is the Armorer FFXIV?
The low-level quests start in the Armorers Guild. Head to Limsa Lominsca Upper Decks and find the guild's receptionist G’wahnako. Then proceed to H’naanza, the guild master nearby. After reaching the 65th level, change your location to Kugane.
At the 70th level, you will no longer get the class-specific quests. Instead, head up to The Crystarium and speak to Iola for further progression. She will give you a for metalworkers. Old Sharlayan is the last place to power level armorer ffxiv or level up it yourself. Head there after the 80th. Grigge is the Levemete who starts quests for Armorers.
So, the armorer's quest givers are all in different places. If you feel confused, buy Armorer power leveling FFXIV with the job quests, and we will do everything for you!
What can Armorer make FFXIV?
Armorers primarily produce gear for tanks, Dragoons, Reapers, and shields for Paladins. Alchemists and Culinarians benefit from the crafted tools. And other DoHs use ingots and nuggets. Armorer also creates some interior and exterior housing items. After the FFXIV Armorer boost, you can do it too!