WoT Ranked Boost
Buy WoT Ranked boost and reach any league, Golden included, unlocking dozens of various rewards and a powerful IX Tier tank that can't be obtained anywhere else in the game.
Ranked Battles is a seasonal competitive game mode in which the best of the best WoT players try to reach the highest possible league. And the reward for high rewards are exceptional. You can get millions of Silver, hundreds of Bonds and even Gold. Finally, for getting to the Silver or Gold League, you unlock something special: unique IX Tier tank that is different for every season. The problem is that Ranked Battles are extremely difficult to participate in, and the results are never guaranteed. Even if you are skilled enough yourself, your teammates can fail miserably and all your efforts will be lost.
To avoid such an unfortunate outcome, choose our WoT Ranked boosting - a professional service done by experienced gamers.
What you will get
- Chosen League in Ranked Battles reached;
- Unique IX Tier Tank for Silver or Golden League;
- Gold, Bonds, Silver and other rewards depending on the chosen rank;
- Crew and Free experience.
Depending on what execution speed you choose, World of Tanks Ranked Boost can be completed faster.
- Normal - you get a basic place in a completion queue;
- Express - your order receives a higher priority, decreasing completion time by 30%;
- Extra Express - your order gets the highest priority, making completion time as quick as possible.
- Stream - monitor the progress of the World of Tanks Ranked carry service with this option.
- At least one X Tier tank.
How it works
- Select preferred options and place an order for World of Tanks Ranked Carry;
- We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email;
- All the details will be discussed beforehand, and the start time will be set according to your schedule;
- We will contact you directly and give necessary instructions on how the WoT Ranked boosting service will be done;
- We’ll find you an experienced booster who fits your schedule the best;
- For your convenience, we will create a Discord chat where you can communicate with your manager and track order progress;
- At the appointed time, our professional player will complete WoT ranked boosting;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot.
Wot ranked battles boost faq
What are ranked battles in world of tanks?
Ranked Battles are precisely what they sound like - a way for the high-skilled players to test their skills against the opponents of a similar skill lever. The team size is reduced compared to regular matches, and only researchable and Collectors’ Tier 10 vehicles are allowed. However, despite the decreased team size, the matches play out by the Standard Battle rules. Valuable rewards await the best players by the end of the Season!
How do you play ranked battles in world of tanks?
To enter the Ranked Battles, simply click the button to the right of the “BATTLE!” button and choose Ranked from the offered game modes. Ranked matches consist of 10v10 matches, with Tier 10 tanks only. For good results, you’d be earning points called chevrons. The chevrons, in turn, allow you to progress through the ranks. Show consistently good results, and you’ll eventually reach the prize leagues.
At the same time, continuous defeats might cost you your hard-earned chevrons and even ranks. However, many permanent and shielded ranks save you from falling too low if things get really nasty. The ranks are also separated into so-called “Divisions,” Once you’ve progressed from one to another, you can’t go back, making sure the players only move upwards.
But really, all of these details are kind of unnecessary. All you have to know is that this mode requires incredible skill and excellent coordination with your team. And the better results you show, the better rank and rewards you will get. The best players have a chance to get into the Bronze, Silver, or Gold league.
What rewards do you get for ranked world of tanks?
You can earn various rewards for participation in the Ranked Battles. With each new Season, the rewards and requirements to get them can differ. However, you can expect rare vehicles, bonds, gold, credits, days of WoT Premium Account, equipment, consumables, directives, Personal Reserves, 2D styles, Garage slots, and badges. Of course, rare tanks are the most desired rewards for the Ranked Battles, but they are similarly the hardest ones to get.
What does rank mean in world of tanks?
After playing 20 matches to qualify for participation in the Ranked Battles, you’d have to progress through so-called Divisions, each consisting of ranks. There are permanent ranks within each Division, and you can't go back once you move from one Division to the next.
Should you manage to reach the top rank of the top Division of the Season, you’d be sent into one of the prize leagues — Bronze, Silver, and Gold — depending on your performance. The top 20% go to the Gold league, 30% to the Silver, and the rest 50% sorted into the Bronze.
Your performance is based on your number of chevrons compared to the number of matches you had overall. In other words, the more consistent your victories were and the fewer matches you needed to reach the top, the better rewards you’ll receive!