WoT Silver Farming
Buy World of Tanks Credits Farming and get a desired number of millions of Silver obtained by professional players.
Silver in World of Tanks is a main form of payment for almost every in-game purchase you can make. You need it for tanks, modules, ammo, consumables, equipment and many other items. Without silver, you will not be able to continue your Tier progress or to be effective in Ranked and Global Map battles.
The process of farm itself is long, monotonous and frustrating, as the amount of silver you get depends directly on your skill and luck. This is where Overgear comes to the scene, offering you effective World of Tanks Credit farming service.
What you will get
- Desired number of millions of silver obtained;
- 50% winrate guaranteed;
- Crew and Free experience.
Depending on what execution speed you choose, World of Tanks Silver farming service can be completed faster.
- Normal - you get a basic place in a completion queue;
- Express - your order receives a higher priority, decreasing completion time by 30%;
- Extra Express - your order gets the highest priority, making completion time as quick as possible.
- 60% win rate - our boosters will reach 60% of wins or even higher during each session of battles;
- WN8 Purple Stats - we will guarantee you that your WN8 stats will reach 3300+ rating for each series of battles;
- Stream - monitor the progress of the World of Tanks Credit Farm and know about the result of each match with this option.
- At least one 8 Tier tank;
- Active Premium account.
How it works
- Select preferred options and place an order for Credit Farming World of Tanks;
- We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email;
- All the details will be discussed beforehand, and the start time will be set according to your schedule;
- We will contact you directly and give necessary instructions on how the WoT Silver Farming will be done;
- We’ll find you an experienced booster who fits your schedule the best;
- For your convenience, we will create a Discord chat where you can communicate with your manager and track order progress;
- At the appointed time, our professional player will complete WoT Credit farming;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot.
Wot credit farming faq
How do you get credits in world of tanks?
Credits, also known among the community as Silver, are the base currency in World of Tanks, required to buy new vehicles, repair existing ones, and purchase various consumables, among other things.
Compared to all other currencies in the game, such as Gold or Bonds, Credits are pretty straightforward in their acquisition method — just participate in matches, simple as that. Based on your performance, you’ll receive a certain amount of Credits by the end of the match.
But, of course, nothing is that easy. As expected of the free-to-play MMO game, you receive much fewer credits than you actually need. Players utilize many tips and tricks to get more Credits, but at the end of the day, it still comes down to an endless and exhausting grind. It’s either that or buying boosters, premium tanks, and other “conveniences” at the game store.
What are credits for in world of tanks?
As mentioned, Credits are your go-to currency for all your actions outside the battlefield.
Need to repair your tank and purchase ammo for it after a tough battle? Want to buy and upgrade various modules or other equipment to make your tank more durable and powerful? Or shake things up and outright buy another tank? All of these actions will require Credits.
And yes, that’s right. You can buy more powerful tank modules or just straight-up more powerful tanks with in-game currencies. The difference between a standard tank and a premium tank isn’t that huge to call the game Pay to Win, but it’s enough to frustrate the new players and inch them ever closer toward the in-game store.
That being said, no amount of money will buy you victory during the match, with your skills still playing a significant role in the success. However, having lots of Credits will help you find the tank you want and fine-tune it for your needs, significantly improving the game’s enjoyment.
Do premium tanks earn more credits?
Straight up, yes. Premium tanks earn more Credits and experience from each match and are not affected by certain penalties, such as crew transfer. However, that only applies to premium tanks — elite and reward tanks don’t have a credits bonus.
How can i farm credits fast in wot?
Sadly, there aren’t many ways to quickly earn Credits in the game, at least not as a f2p player. You can do things like joining a clan, doing dailies, playing in a Platoon with friends owning a Premium Account, selling old junk you don’t need anymore, and investing in better tanks. Simply playing better helps, too: doing side objectives, attacking multiple enemies, and constantly moving around the map. And that is why choosing our WoT Silver farming, you will get required amount of credits much quicker. as the service is completed by professional booster with years of gaming experience.