Hello, folks! Today we’re having an experiment. The task is to prepare Divination Distillate elixir from Path of Exile. I’m always happy to take part in interesting experiments, so I could not ignore it.
Since initially, I didn’t have a recipe, I wondered how the elixir would look like. I knew for sure that I would not make it out of some unknown herb; nor will I use the blood of a knacker with a tongue of a floater. I want everyone to be able to use the recipe and cook it for fun, without addressing to black magic and without being tormented in search of inaccessible ingredients.
Today I will share with you a recipe for my favorite horseradish infusion. I tested it several times, so I can say for sure it improves appetite, cheers you up and smoothes out wrinkles.
– One horseradish root of about 10 cm in size;
– Half the liter of vodka;
– Two teaspoons of honey;
– Two tablespoons of lemon juice;
– One teaspoon of dry mustard beans.
1. Peel horseradish root with a vegetable peeler, then grate it or simply cut into small bars;
2. In a suitable container mix lemon juice, honey and mustard. Add the horseradish;
3. Pour in the vodka. Tighten the cap and shake well — the honey should dissolve.
4. Keep the infusion in a dark warm place during a week. Shake the jar every day.
Drink the infusion decently chilled. As for snacks, try home-baked pork, a baked duck with apples, some black bread with a strong mustard and thin slices of lard.
Frankly speaking, I’m not a fan of such strong drinks. But this time it was really good. Despite its simplicity and “clumsiness”, the elixir provokes pleasant throat tickles, lift the spirit and appetite.
And, as usual, I suggest you try and share your results
Your alchemist from Odessa.