- You can request a refund from your Overgear balance in the following cases:
- Your order was canceled;
- You did not like the quality of service provided by a particular seller;
- You reconsidered spending money on services, placed on the website;
- By a decision of the Arbitration Team.
To submit a request, contact our support team via help.overgear.com. The rules and regulations of refund procedures are presented below.
We only consider requests within 48 hours. It takes between 1 and 14 business days to transfer the money to your personal account. The exact time depends on the particular payment systems. Overgear can not influence this process.
- Overgear refund rules
- We can only return money to the account in which your balance was replenished;
- You can request a full or partial refund. The majority of payment systems support full refunds only. Partial refunds are available by a limited number of large payment systems, such as Paypal. Unfortunately, Overgear can not influence this.
- If you have replenished your Overgear balance and then spent a some of it; if the Arbitration team partially returned your money as the result of a dispute with a seller, only a partial refund is available. If your payment system doesn’t support partial refunds, a partial refund to your personal account will be unavailable. However, the balance will remain on your Overgear account and you can spend the money on the website.
No commission is applied to refunds.