Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Mythic Boost
Buy Sepulcher Mythic run, complete the raid on the highest difficulty, gear up your character in 304/311 ilvl gear, and forget about the necessity to look for a group, frustration from losses, and hundreds of unsuccessful attempts.
Last raid of the expansion done on the highest difficulty? Sounds like an almost impossible task. But not for us! Our Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic boost is your guarantee of a full raid run with any number of bosses you need to be defeated. Get 304+ ilvl loot, unlock some parts of Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement, add to your collection mount from the Jailer as a bonus, and get an experience of playing with the best WoW gamers.
Full Mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones completion is the hardest task for many guilds. With our booster, you can obtain all rewards you want from high ilvl loot to unique achievements, so don't waste your free time in attempts to do this with your static.
Don't forget to check our boss kill sequence before the order:
- The Vigilant Guardian;
- Ephemeral Plains (Skolex, Artificer Xy'mox);
- Cornerstone of Creation (Dausegne, The Prototype Pantheon, Lihuvim);
- Halondrus the Reclaimer;
- Domination's Grasp (Anduin Wrynn, Lords of Dread, Rygelon);
- The Grand Design (The Jailer).
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Sepulcher of the First Ones full run done in Mythic mode;
- Chosen amount of StFO mythic bosses killed during the run;
- Chance to obtain 304/311 (3 last bosses required for 311) ilvl pieces of gear;
- Achievements for defeating bosses in Mythic Sepulcher of the First Ones;
- The part of Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement;
- Guaranteed Zereth Overseer mount as a bonus.
- Kill only the Jailer - your opportunity to skip 10 bosses and kill the Jailer.
- 60 lvl character on Shadowlands account.
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join his fireteam yourself in self-play;
- At the appointed time, you'll get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- You can die after the boss fight starts, or you can stay alive and perform all required mechanics. Our boosters will help you to learn it quickly;
- We will notify you about SotFO Mythic Raid Run boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
SEPULCHER OF THE FIRST ONES MYTHIC RUN ADVANTAGES
Mythic raids is the most difficult PvE content in the game. There is literally nothing harder than one mythic raid run. More than that, as Sepulcher of the First Ones is going to be the last raid in the expansion, it will be the hardest one too, offering players extreme challenges. However, mythic raid is also the only source of best possible 278+ ilvl gear.
By buying Sepulcher of the First Ones mythic loot run you get a guaranteed completion of desired number of bosses and so - guaranteed number of items. Our professional gamers is your best solution of all raid-related difficulties. Sepulcher mythic raid carry service will help you to gear up your character in equipment with highest ilvl in the game.
SEPULCHER OF THE FIRST ONES MYTHIC CARRY INCLUDES
We will defeat all bosses in the raid on Mythic difficulty, granting you unlock of rare achievements and obtain of best possible gear in the game. With our Mythic SotFo carry, each of the listes bosses is not a tough battle, but just another source of loot.