SANCTUM OF DOMINATION MYTHIC LOOT RUN
Completing Mythic Sanctum of Domination is one of the hardest things in PVE. Only 2% of players were able to fully clear Castle Nathria in Mythic difficulty. Nevertheless, your efforts will be rewarded with ilvl 252/259 gear, which will allow you to go anywhere you want and the ‘Breaker of Chains’ title will make you feel even better.
Overgear is ready to help you with Mythic Sanctum of Domination! Our boosters are skillful and experienced players from all over the world and they are ready to slain every boss for you.
Buy mythic run and book a slot in our live chat and let us help you to become "Breaker of Chains"! Killing Sylvanas on Mythic will also grant you the Cutting Edge achievement. Get ilvl 252 items from the first 8 bosses and ilvl 259 items from the last two in Mythic difficulty.🚀
Sanctum of Domination mythic carry includes
- This carry run includes full Mythic boss run in Sanctum of Domination raid from 9.1 patch "Chains of Domination";
- Frist 8 bosses drop 252 ilvl items. Last 2 bosses Kel'Thuzad and Sylvanas Windrunner have 259 ilvl loot;
- Due to the personal loot system you will be able to get 1-2 items during the raid run; That is how it works without special options for this offer;
- You have a chance to loot some raid pets like: Eye of Allseeing, Eye of Extermination, Irongrasp, Mawsworn Minion
- You also ha ve a chance to loot Sanctum Gloomcharger's Reins from The Nine;
- By killing Sylvanas you will get Cutting Edge achievement and "Breaker of Chains" title;
- With the Vengeance mount option you will receive a Vengeance's Reins from Sylvanas Windrunner
- This service will require a transfer, cross-realm is not available for Mythic Raid yet;
- Sanctum of Domination completed on Mythic difficulty;
- Chance on getting the 252/259 ilvl items - the best gear in 9.1;
- Cutting Edge achievement;
- Ahead of the Curve achievement;
- "Breaker of Chains" title.
HOW IT WORKS
- Place an order;
- We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email. All the details will be discussed beforehand and the start time will be set according to your schedule;
- Discord chat will be created so that you could track the progress of your order;
- We’ll find you a booster who fits in your schedule the best;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Overgear.
- At the appointed time you will get the in-game invitation to join Mythic SoD raid;
- Be sure to hit every boss at least once, otherwise you won’t get any loot;
- If you bought an option for loot traders, they will pass you the loot either between bosses or at the end of the run;
- Enjoy the result! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot;
Boss order in the SoD raid on mythic difficulty
There are 10 Raid bosses in total:
- The Tarragrue
- Eye of the Jailer
- The Nine
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Remnant of Ner'zhul
- Painsmith Raznal
- Guardian of the First Ones
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- After The Nine you have an option to choose between Soulrender Dormazain and Remnant of Ner'zhul.
- Killing the Painsmith Raznal also gives you another branching. You can choose where to go between Guardian of the First Ones and Fatescribe Roh-Kalo.