Sanctum of Domination Mythic Raid Boost
Buy Sanctum of Domination Mythic rain dun to get the best PvE gear in the game! Our boosters are skillful and experienced players from all over the world and they are ready to slain every boss for you.
Completing Mythic Sanctum of Domination is one of the hardest things in PVE. Only 2% of players were able to fully clear Castle Nathria on Mythic difficulty when SoD was released. Nevertheless, your efforts will be rewarded with 304/311 ilvl gear, which will allow you to go anywhere you want.
Buy mythic run and book a slot in our live chat and let us help you to kill Sylvanas on Mythic to get also a unique Vengeance mount. Overgear is ready to help you with Mythic Sanctum of Domination!
Note: only one Shadowlands raid is available in the Fated mode each week. However, you can order any Shadowlands raid at any time, even if it is not currently in rotation. You may contact our managers via live chat to find out more about the raid rotation.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Sanctum of Domination completed on Mythic difficulty;
- Chance to get the 304/311 ilvl items - the best gear in right now;
- Achievements for defeating bosses in Mythic Sanctum of Domination;
- The part of Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement;
- Great Vault rewards;
- Vengeance mount.
- Fated raids full gear — we'll complete as many runs as it takes for you to get all slots geared from Mythic Raids.
- 60 lvl character on Shadowlands account;
- 280+ ilvl gear on your character.
HOW THIS SERVICE WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join his team yourself in self-play;
- At the appointed time, you'll get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- You can die after the boss fight starts, or you can stay alive and perform all required mechanics. Our boosters will help you to learn it quickly;
- We will notify you about SoD Mythic Raid Run boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
Boss order in the SoD raid on mythic difficulty
There are 10 Raid bosses in total:
- The Tarragrue
- Eye of the Jailer
- The Nine
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Remnant of Ner'zhul
- Painsmith Raznal
- Guardian of the First Ones
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- Sylvanas Windrunner