Castle Nathria Mythic Carry Service
Buy Castle Nathria Mythic raid run and be one of the first to close the content of this difficulty in Shadowlands Season 4! With our team you can not to pay attention all affix and thought tactics, boosters do all work for you.
Castle Nathria was the first raid that appeared in Shadowlands. In Fated mode you can enjoy this stylish encounter one more time. Also, at mythic difficulty, you can loot gear with 304 ilvl (from the first 8 bosses) and 311 ilvl (from two last ones). And don't forget about weekly rewards from the Great Vault! It's steel the ultimate way to collect the best gear in Shadowlands, which will allow you to pass through all actual content.
Note: only one Shadowlands raid is available in the Fated mode each week. However, you can order any Shadowlands raid at any time, even if it is not currently in rotation. You may contact our managers via live chat to find out more about the raid rotation.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Castle Nathria completed on Mythic difficulty;
- Chance to get the 304/311 ilvl items - the best gear right now;
- Achievements for defeating bosses in Mythic Castle Nathria;
- The part of Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement;
- Great Vault rewards.
- Fated raids full gear — we'll complete as many runs as it takes for you to get all slots geared from Mythic Raids.
- 60 lvl character on Shadowlands account;
- 265+ ilvl gear on your character.
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join his team yourself in self-play;
- At the appointed time, you'll get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- You can die after the boss fight starts, or you can stay alive and perform all required mechanics. Our boosters will help you to learn it quickly;
- We will notify you about Castle Nathria Mythic Raid Run boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
How long did it take to clear Castle Nathria Mythic?
There are 10 bosses in the raid, so a full Castle Nathria Mythic boost run takes about 2 hours.
How hard is Castle Nathria?
Castle Natrhia is the easiest Shadowlands raid, but some bosses like Stone Legion Generals or Sire Denathrius can be challenging tasks even for TOP guilds. Especially with brand-new Fated affix.
What Ilvl does Castle Nathria drop?
Like all other Shadowlands raids in Fated mode, on Normal difficulty players can loot 278/285 ilvl gear, on Heroic - 291/298 ilvl items, and on Mythic - 304/311 ilvl pieces of gear.