Mythic +15 Three plus One Bundle
Buy Mythic +15 Bundle to get a chance to equip your character with BIS gear during 4 Mythic timed runs and explore Eternity's End encounters. For season four key runs and raids you need to be fully prepared, and we can help you with our limited Mythic 15+ Bundle service, which will save your money. It's simple - just buy 3 Runs and get 1 more as a bonus.
Moreover, you can choose any specific key for free and increase your chances to get the desired items. In Shadowlands Season 4 you can get 288 ilvl end-of-dungeon loot, which you can upgrade in the future with the Valor Points up to 298 ilvl. Also, you will get 3 loot traders as a bonus.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- BLACK FRIDAY OFFER: Get 3 loot traders for free;
- BLACK FRIDAY OFFER: Get a specific dungeon choice as a bonus;
- Four Mythic+ runs for the price of three;
- Chance to loot 288 ilvl item at the end of the dungeon;
- Specific keys with BIS gear for your character;
In most cases, we complete character boost orders in a few hours, but you might want to modify the order:
- Basic — available boosters will work on a first-come, first-served basis;
- Express start — a separate and always free team will complete the order. It will be prioritized and will begin 15 minutes after the purchase is done.
- Level 60 Character.
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join his team yourself in self-play;
- One Mythic+ run usually takes about 30-40 minutes;
- Our team provides you with dungeon completion in time, so you’ll gain a maximum Mythic+ score for your chosen level. You can take part in fights in self-play mode, but you should maintain the tactics;
- We will notify you about Mythic+ boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
Mythic +15 Three plus One Bundle FAQ
How was Mythic+ gear ilvl changed in Eternity's End?
- Minimum ilvl - 372, maximum - 405. In Great Vault you can find gear from 382 to 421 ilvl without limitation.
Can I get a new tier set in mythic+ dungeons?
- You can't find pieces of tier set at the end of a dungeon loot, but they may be contained in Great Vault. Their ilvl will depend on the level of usual reward in this cell.