WoW Fates of the Shadowlands Raids Achievement Boost
Buy Fates of the Shadowlands Raids from Overgear to complete a brand new achievement and add to your collection one of the most unique mounts in the game.
Shadowlands Season 4 brings to us some revolution novelties like affix for raids. Defeating the bosses in Fated mode will give players a fresh look at long-familiar encounters and new gear of high item level. Also, if you complete Fates of the Shadowlands Raids Achievement, you can ride the cute cat mount that players have been dreaming of since its early announcement.
With our Fates of the Shadowlands Raids boost, this mount will be yours even without learning new raid tactics and facing Fated affix. All you need to do is just wait 3 weeks because of raid rotation. Also, this is another great gearing option, because every week you will choose one item from three raid slots in Great Vault.
In the case of a full achievement run, you'll get a personal discount on every raid in order.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Sepulcher of the First Ones completion on chosen difficulty;
- Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement and Jigglesworth Sr. mount for Normal completion;
- Heroic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement and Hero of Fate title for Heroic completion;
- Mythic: Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement and Shadowlands Raid Teleports for Mythic completion;
- Chance to get some PvE gear from all raids;
- Great Vault rewards.
- Full run - our boosters complete every boss of every raid to get Fates of the Shadowlands Raids achievement for you. In this case, you'll get the discounted price on the bundle of all 3 runs;
- Specific bosses - if you already have some progress in achievement completion, you can save your money.
- 60 lvl character on Shadowlands account.
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join his fireteam yourself in self-play;
- At the appointed time, you will get an invitation to the game and summon to the raid for self-play mode;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- You can die after the boss fight starts, or you can stay alive and perform all required mechanics. Our boosters will help you to learn it quickly;
- We will notify you about Fates of the Shadowlands Raids boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.