Tazavesh Hard Mode
Hard Mode of 9.1 Megadungeon Tazavesh, the Veiled Market raises ilvl of loot from 226 to 233. You will also get a cool-looking mount for the Hard Mode completion, along with a chance of getting the second mount that has a low drop chance from the last boss. Buy Tazavesh completion from Overgear - even Hard Mode is not that hard for us!
- 60 lvl character on Shadowlands account;
- 187 ilvl or higher;
- Attunement quest completed.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market completed on Hard Mode;
- Chance of getting the 233 ilvl items;
- Chance of getting the Cartel Master's Gearglider mount. It drops randomly with a very low chance to one of the players directly. If it will drop into your bag - it's yours. If it will drop to one of your boosters - you can buy it for some extra price. In this case just message a manager in your discord conference;
- Fake It 'Til You Make It achievement;
- Tazavesh Gearglider mount.
HOW IT WORKS
- Place an order;
- We'll contact you in the live chat or by email. All details would be clarified with you and the start time of the order would be confirmed;
- Discord chat will be created so that you could track the progress of your order;
- We’ll find you a booster who fits in your schedule the best;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Overgear.
- At the appointed time, you will get an invitation in the game and summon to the raid;
- Make sure that you hit each boss at least once, otherwise, you won't be able to get any loot from it;
- If you bought loot traders, they will give you the loot either between bosses or at the end of the run.