Mythic +20 Boost
Buy a Mythic +20 boost in time to unlock the dungeon portal, self-play is available. Completing M+ 20 will give you up to 230 mythic+ rating, so you can find M+ LFG parties much easier. In addition, when you complete all dungeons, you will receive unique Feats of Strenght achievement.
Get a Mythic +20 carry from our professional boosters and don't mind the difficulties of Tyrannical or Fortified weeks. Just check the 288 ilvl loot at the end of the dungeon and don't forget to visit Great Vault at the start of the next week. There you can expect 304 ilvl rewards.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Step to Shadowlands Keystone Hero: Season Four Feats of Strength Achievement unlocking;
- Ability to teleport to the completed in time dungeon;
- Chance to get 288 ilvl loot at the end of the dungeon;
- Guaranteed 304 items from the weekly Great Vault;
- A chance to loot Cartel Master's Gearglider mount from Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit;
- A chance to loot Mechagon Peacekeeper mount from Operation Mechagon: Junkyard;
- A chance to loot Midnight mount from Return to Karazhan: Lower.
- 100 Cosmic Flux for legendaries upgrade;
- Up to 225+ rating.
- Specific key choice — you can choose a specific dungeon. You'll have to adjust the number of dungeon runs to the number of the specific keys. Maybe you want the specific BiS trinket?
- With a live stream — our player will stream the process of your order;
- Add 1 run (20% discount) — increase your chances to get end-of-dungeon loot you need.
- 60 level character;
- You should stay active to complete Mythic+ run in time. In the case of not-timed completion, we'll refund you the option.
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We will contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- The booster will pilot your character, or you will join his team yourself in self-play;
- One Mythic+ run usually takes about 30-40 minutes;
- Please, don't go AFK during the run in self-play mode to make dungeons completion easier;
- We will notify you about Mythic+ boost completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
What is the highest Mythic level?
There is no ceiling. You can complete even +30 key if you have good experience, team, and esport reflexes. But item levels of rewards are locked on +15.
What level should I be for Mythic Shadowlands?
Only 60-level characters can try Mythic+ dungeons.
How was Mythic+ gear ilvl changed in Eternity's End?
Minimum ilvl - 262, maximum - 288. In Great Vault you can find gear from 278 to 304 ilvl without limitation.
Can I get a new tier set in mythic+ dungeons?
You can't find pieces of tier set at the end of a dungeon loot, but they may be contained in Great Vault. Their ilvl will depend on the level of usual reward in this cell.
Are there any new keys in Eternity's End?
Finally, Tazavesh and its unique gear are available for key runs. For players' convenience, dungeons are divided into two parts - Streets of Wonder with the first 5 bosses and So'leah's Gambit with the last 3 bosses.
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder (Shadowlands)
- Tazavesh: So'leah’s Gambit (Shadowlands)
- Operation Mechagon: Junkyard (Battle for Azeroth)
- Operation Mechagon: Workshop (Battle for Azeroth)
- Return to Karazhan: Lower (Legion)
- Return to Karazhan: Upper (Legion)
- Grimrail Depot (Warlords of Draenor)
- Iron Docks (Warlords of Draenor)