WoW Dragonflight Preparation Bundle
Buy Dragonflight Preparation Bundle to get ready for the start of Dragonflight expansion with 60-level character in Shadowlands Season 4 gear. It will be especially useful if you want to try a new class in Dragon Isles adventures.
Dragonflight brings to us many interesting novelties including refreshed Talent system, so it's the best time to try something new and play on class and spec you never even planned to pick up. So, with our Dragonflight Preparation Bundle you don't even need to do any leveling yourself, our players will complete this task for you. And even more, because your fresh 60-level character will get 288 ilvl PvE gear or 304 ilvl PvP gear more than suitable for Dragonflight content.
Note: if you choose the Evoker class, we'll start order fulfillment once Dracthyrs will be added to the game on November, 15.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- 60-level character;
- 288 ilvl PvE gear or 304 ilvl PvP gear (on Arena) in each slot;
- 4000 Valor if you choose PvE gear or 1800 rating if you choose PvP gear;
- All gold, useful items, and resources, which your character will get during the gearing.
- Gear options - choose the type of content you prefer for gearing;
- I'm already 58+ level - you can get a discount if you have 58+ level characters.
SL LAST CHANCE OPTIONS
- 8/8 Mythic +20 (Portals) - our players complete every Season 4 Mythic+ dungeons on Fortified and Tyrannical weeks to unlock portals to dungeons for you;
- Carcinized Zerethsteed - you will get a unique mount for Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones completion that won't be available in the Dragonflight;
- Vengeance's Reins - we'll kill Mythic Sylvanas to get this mount for you;
- Zereth Overseer - our players complete Mythic Jailer for you to get a unique achievement and mount;
- Jigglesworth Sr. - we'll complete all three Shadowlands Heroic Fated raids for you to get a mount;
- All 3 Mythic raids (Portals) - after completion of all Shadowlands Fated raids in Mythic mode you will get portals to each of them. Also, you are guaranteed to get 6 items of 304/311 ilvl from each raid.
- Active WOW subscription;
HOW IT WORKS
- We form a priority list based on the execution speed and time when the order was placed;
- We'll contact you in the live chat or via email. Ask any questions;
- We’ll discuss the execution schedule beforehand and find the booster who fits it the best way;
- The booster will pilot your character during order completion;
- Order will be completed with the multiple dungeon runs;
- All valuable loot and gold our booster obtain during gearing will be yours;
- We will notify you about order completion;
- Enjoy the results! And do not forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
Dragonflight Preparation Bundle Carry Service
A completely new expansion is always an exciting event in any game, especially in WoW. New locations to explore, new quests to complete, new NPCs to befriend, new enemies to beat, and new loot to get! However, the excitement can be easily soured if you’ve got a lot of catching up to do.
You may want to jump into the new addon from day one but still have some leveling and gearing up to do. Or even worse, there are still some errands from the ending expansion that you didn’t have time to finish. In the worst-case scenario, the achievement or mount you’ve been eyeing for a long time may become unavailable once Dragonflight drops.
We offer you our Preparation bundle to ensure that none of these things happen. Our professional boosters will make short work of any tasks you didn’t have time to finish before the Shadowlands closes its curtains. Whether you’re a PvE or PvP player, we’ll boost you and your gear high enough for you to start the journey in the new expansion comfortably.
And with an abundance of additional options, you can finally put an end to many Shadowlands challenges to get the valuable rewards before it’s too late. Better have heavy pockets full of loot than a heavy heart full of regrets!