Wotlk Tailoring Boost
Buy WOTLK Tailoring boost and sew some epic gear and bags for the whole server! Tailoring is a great profession for cloth-wearing classes to make gold especially if paired with Enchanting.
You will be able to craft different gear pieces of rare and epic quality. Also create bigger bags, and a unique flying carpet mount that is only available for tailors.
Become an expert of Tailoring today with the help of Overgear.
What you will get
- The desired level of Tailoring;
- Ability to create rare and epic cloth gear;
- Ability to create Embroidery for cloaks to make their stats much better, especially good for spell and mana-related classes;
- Ability to craft bags;
- Ability to craft flying carpet mount.
Depending on what execution speed of Tailoring WotLK Classic boosting service you choose, it can be completed faster.
- Normal - you get a basic place in an execution queue;
- Express - your order receives a higher priority, decreasing completion time by 30%;
- Extra Express - get the highest priority possible making completion time as quick as possible.
- Live Stream - monitor the progress of the tailoring wotlk classic boost live;
- Daily quests completion - our boosters will complete daily quests during the wotlk classic Tailoring carry so you won't lose your in-game progress related to reputations and daily activities.
- Character lvl 60 for 300 Tailoring skill;
- Character lvl 70 for 375 Tailoring skill;
- Character lvl 80 for 450 Tailoring skill.
How it works
- Select preferred options and place an order for the Wrath Classic Tailoring Carry;
- We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email about your WoW Classic Order
- All the details will be discussed beforehand and the start time will be set according to your schedule in real life and Warcraft Classic;
- We’ll find you the best team of boosters to complete your World of Warcraft Classic order;
- At the appointed time, our professional player will take your character and start Tailoring WotLK boosting service;
- We'll notify you about the order completion;
- Once you get Leatherworking WotLK boost done, don’t forget to rate us on Trustpilot.
Wotlk classic tailoring profession faq
Is tailoring good in wotlk?
Tailoring is a great profession for those who wear cloth gear. It gives you a chance to make lots of gold gold and to improve your character's potential.
How do you get to northrend tailoring?
To learn this profession you have to visit a trainer in a big city like Orgrimmar, Dalaran or Stormwind. To level the profession up you have to go through the all previous expansions.
What does tailoring give in wotlk?
As you can give from the name of the profession, with Tailoring you can create various things out of cloth. When talking about WoW, it mostly comes down to the cloth armor worn by Mages, Warlocks, and Priests, though any class that wears cloth-based equipment might also make use of it. As for WotLK Classic Tailoring, you also get the ability to create some mounts, bags and personal clothing enchants.
Is tailoring profitable wow classic?
Just as with every other profession, there are ways you can make profit with it. Each of the professions offers something valuable to the player, but since you can only have two of them at once, there's always going to be the players looking for the goods made by other professions somewhere else. That being said, Tailoring isn't really known as moneymaker.
There are some general advices that you can follow, such as bags and Mooncloth selling well. But perhaps more than some other professions, Tailoring requires you to interact directly with other players and be highly aware of the server economy — the question of supply and demand of tailor-made items may wary wildly from one to another.
Where can i learn wotlk tailoring?
Here's all the locations of the new tailoring trainers, added in WotLK:
- Benjamin Clegg — Howling Fjord, Valgarde,
- Darin Goodstitch — Borean Tundra, Valiance Keep
- Alexandra McQueen — Howling Fjord, Vengeance Landing
- Raenah — Borean Tundra, Warsong Hold
- Dustin Vail — Hrothgar's Landing
- Charles Worth — Dalaran