WotLK Glory of the Raider 10-players Achievement Boost
Buy WotLK Glory of the Raider 10-players and complete a raid-related meta-achievement, obtaining a unique Plagued Proto-drake flying mount.
Among dozens of various achievements, Glory of the Raider is considered to be the most difficult and prestigious. This meta-achievement consists of 14 challenges that should be completed during Wrath raid runs. To complete it, you have to join a reliable and skillful team that can defeat the bosses and complete achievements that are required for unlocking proto-drake mount. This is where Overgear comes to the scene, offering you a professional Glory of the Raider 10-players boosting service.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Glory of the Raider (10 player) meta-achievement unlocked;
- Plagued Proto-drake mount obtained if all achievements chosen;
- Specific achievements unlocked if chosen;
Depending on what execution speed you choose, boost can be completed faster.
- Normal - you get a basic place in a queue;
- Express - your order receives a higher priority, decreasing completion time by 30%;
- Super Express - your order gets the highest possible priority and is executed by our best boosters, making completion time as quick as possible.
- Live Stream - buy this option to monitor the progress online!
- Character lvl 80 on the Lich King Classic account.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select preferred options and place an order for the Wrath Classic Glory of the Raider 10-players Carry;
- We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email about your WoW Classic Order
- All the details will be discussed beforehand and the start time will be set according to your schedule in real life and Warcraft Classic;
- We’ll find you the best team of boosters to complete your World of Warcraft Classic order;
- At the appointed time, our professional player will take your character and begin the WotLK classic Glory of the Raider 10-players boost;
- We'll notify you about the order completion;
Wrath Classic Glory of the Raider 10-players Achievement Carry
While the achievement itself is in no way time-limited, its most valuable reward likely is. When Wrath of the Lich King was initially released, Blizzard soon removed the Proto-Drake as a reward for this achievement. Not because there was anything necessarily wrong with them, but as a way to keep the mounts as “true evidence of their owner’s achievements” before the power creep made Glory of the Raider much easier to complete.
While the reasoning behind this decision is rather noble, it still means many players lose any chance to get their hands on a pair of pretty awesome mounts. And what may feel incredibly unfair is that they’ve lost their opportunity, not due to lack of skill, but simply because they didn’t have time to do the required meta-achievement or because they didn’t even start playing the game until it was already too late.
Meanwhile, Glory of the Raider requires you to be the best of the best during the first phase of WotLK. Not only do you have to complete already brutal raids, but you also have to do some particular actions in the process, often resulting in even more significant challenges. For many players, reaching the required power level can take lots of time and effort — let alone gathering a whole team of great raiders.
We don’t want you to suffer trying to gather the team and complete this meta-achievement all by yourself, nor do we want you to miss out on the possibly time-limited rewards. With our boost, you’ll have a whole team of pro-WoW players to complete the required challenges, get the desired achievement, and mount asap!