WotLK Emblem of Conquest Boost
Buy Emblems of Conquest and farm as many of this special currency as you need, and exchange it for parts of T8 gear.
226 ilvl gear becomes available with a start of the Ulduar raid, and now you can obtain it with many different ways. Some of the gear is available for purchasing for Emblems of Conquest - in-game currency that drops from 10-men and 25-men raids. The problem is that the process of farming for this currency can take huge amounts of time. If you want to farm this currency with ease without losing your free time, choose our Emblem of Conquest boost.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- The chosen number of Emblems of Conquest obtained;
- Raid runs completed.
Depending on what execution speed you choose, WotLK Emblems of Conquest carry service can be completed faster.
- Normal - you get a basic place in a completion queue;
- Express - your order receives a higher priority, decreasing completion time by 30%;
- Super Express - your WotLK Classic Emblem of Conquest boost gets the highest priority, making completion time as quick as possible.
- Live Stream - watch the process of your order completion online;
- Character lvl 80 on the Lich King Classic account.
HOT IT WORKS
- Select preferred options and place an order for the Wrath Classic Emblem of Conquest Carry;
- We will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email;
- All the details will be discussed beforehand, and the start time will be set according to your schedule in real life and WoW Classic;
- We’ll find you the best team of boosters to complete your Warcraft Classic order;
- At the appointed time, our professional player will take your character to start WotLK Emblem of Conquest farm;
- We'll notify you about the order completion;
- Enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our World of Warcraft Classic services on Trustpilot.
Lich King Classic Emblem of Conquest FAQ
Where do you get the Emblem of conquest in WotLK?
Similar to the Emblems of Valor, Emblems of Conquest will be dropping from the bosses of the newest Ulduar raid. You can also get 2 emblems from the daily Heroic Dungeon quest. A notable addition is a Titan Rune Dungeon difficulty, as clearing the Heroic quest on such difficulty will also grant you additional Emblems of Conquest from the bosses. In conclusion, you should be able to get somewhere around 30 Emblems of Conquest per week after finishing the raid and all the daily Heroics.
Where do I spend the Emblem of conquest WotLK?
Go and trade with the Conquest Vendors in Dalaran. Here’s where you can find them:
- Alliance - Arcanist Firael, Dalaran, The Silver Enclave, 37.55;
- Horde - Magister Sarien, Dalaran, Sunreaver’s Sanctuary, 65.24.
Where can I exchange Emblems of Conquest in WotLK?
If you want to convert your Emblems into a different type, seek out Usuri Brightcoin in the Sewers, also known as Dalaran’s Underbelly. She can downgrade your Emblems at a 1:1 ratio: Conquest - Valor - Heroism. Remember that you can only downgrade your Emblems, and once the exchange is done, there’s no going back.
What can I buy with Emblems of Conquest?
Arcanist Firael and Magister Sarien sell 232 ilvl equipment and some pieces of Tier 8 gear. So, even if you had tough luck getting good loot from the Ulduar, you can still get something valuable for yourself with enough emblems. Additionally, anyone interested in PvP can buy Deadly Gladiator gear from these vendors. And finally, you can purchase some Runed Orbs, useful for either gear crafting or a quick profit at the Auction House.
What is the Conquest Cap?
It’s important to differentiate between Emblems of Conquest and Conquest Points. Emblems of Conquest are the PvE rewards you get for completing the Ulduar raid in Wrath of the Lich King. When Cataclysm expansion came, Emblems of Conquest were removed, and Conquest Points - PvP-focused currency - was added.
In short, Conquest Cap refers to the Points system, which is not present in Wotlk Classic. As for the Emblems of Conquest, there are no restrictions on how much you can get them.