Watermark (Expertise) Boost
Boost your Watermark Gear Score to be able to get better items! The higher your High Watermark GS - the higher-level items you can loot from enemies and chests, even Legendary ones!
Watermark GS is a hidden system, that slows your progress. You can't get an item with better GS than you have right now until you get a new item with better GS from mobs or chests. Sounds a bit complicated? Don't worry, now Overgear can help to boost your character's Gear with no problem!
Note: Please, turn off the Steam Remote Play function to avoid any difficulties during the execution of the order.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Watermark Gear Score boost;
- all loot and Coins obtained during farm;
- ability to get better gear from a drop in the future.
HOW IT WORKS
- select preferred options, your server, and place an order;
- we will contact you via our live chat or by sending an email;
- all the details will be discussed beforehand, and the start time will be set according to your schedule;
- we’ll find you an experienced booster who fits in your schedule the best;
- for your convenience, we will create a Discord chat where you can communicate with your manager and track order progress;
- at the appointed time, our professional player will boost you;
- enjoy the results! And don’t forget to rate our services on Trustpilot.
If you still have some questions or want some unusual options — feel free to text us! Even at 3:00 AM :) We're 24/7 online!
- New World account with the character of 60 level on the desired server.
New World Watermark FAQ
What is the High Watermark System New World?
As we said, Watermark Gear Score is a hidden system that slows your gearing, so if you want to have the most powerful weapons and armor you need to boost your GS. It has very simple system: every time you loot or earn a new armor or weapon, the game checks if this item has the highest GS you own for that slot. If it is, the game will watermark this slot for a new higher gear score, so you will start receiving better items in that particular slot.
How to find items with a higher Gear Score?
It is very easy! Just kill enemies in PvP and mobs in PvE. For example, you have your sword with 540 GS. Once, you killed someone and receive another sword with 545 GS. Now the slot for the weapon is also 545 GS and you start receiving higher GS (545 or better).
The best way to boost your Gear Score
Our professional boosters have already found the best methods to increase Gear Score. If you want to upgrade your GS in a specific slot, so these two methods will be ideal for you.
Your best source of Gear Score increases is going to be level 60+ elite enemies. They can be found throughout the top three zones in Aeternum—Edengrove, Great Cleave, and Shattered Mountain. Some are also present in Reakwater and Ebonscale Reach. You're looking for zones that either have a ton of elites or one elite that repeatedly spawns. Regardless of the zone you choose to farm, you'll want to kill as many elites as possible. They each have a high chance of dropping items that will increase your average Gear Score and watermark boost.
Another great source of Gear Score is endgame Expeditions. These missions contain tons of enemies—some of which are elites—and chests that can give you gear upgrades. There are two endgame Expeditions currently:
- Garden of Genesis: Located at Edengrove
- Lazarus Instrumentality: Located at Reekwater
Both of these Expeditions are level 60 and have a ton of enemies for your party to kill. As good as the loot drops are, we don't recommend you to follow this strategy right after you hit level 60 without any strong gear. That's why you should buy Watermark Gear Score boost and forgot about any grind and killing countless mobs.